I am:
      ----

mayeenuddin is on a distinguished road mayeenuddin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      37.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default 8946571/futg2wm [mayeenuddin]

hello,

i am mayeenuddin.i am new but i want to win this contest and thats why i participated.i will try to do my best for win my group.thanks

2. <a href=""> </a>
    3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mayeenuddin For This Useful Post:

chimasky (03-10-2012), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (03-11-2012), Toxic (03-12-2012)

I am:
      Devilish

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,420 Times in 2,880 Posts

Good luck with your expectations. participation of all participants who joined the contest also want to win, not just you alone. then prepare yourself for battle with other teams.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      310.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,216 Times in 498 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Happy to see as a group member hope you will do your best trade ..yeah we will be the champ
      Pirate of mt5

Fifteen men on a dead man's chest!! yo-ho-ho and a bottle of Rum!

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      684.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

welcome in this team.. i suppose we all will work together and will try our best to make our time the best
      ALLAH AKBAR

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angry

ragib has a spectacular aura about ragib has a spectacular aura about ragib's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      120.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

welcome to the contest and also for being our team mate.. hope to see your sansable trading. and we will be the champ together as a team.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amused

chimasky has a spectacular aura about chimasky has a spectacular aura about chimasky has a spectacular aura about chimasky's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      236.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mayeenuddin View Post
      hello,

i am mayeenuddin.i am new but i want to win this contest and thats why i participated.i will try to do my best for win my group.thanks
      Welcome to our team mayeenuddin, It's nice trading along side you even if you're new to this contest it doesn't mean that you are new to forex trading because to me what count most is experience and also the will to learn more.

I am:
      Fine

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,346 Times in 3,948 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mayeenuddin View Post
      hello,

Hi there, mayeenuddin!
      glad to be on the same team with you

Let's combine our effort to bring this group up the ladder!

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Sick

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,290 Times in 5,187 Posts

Welcome to the forum as well as to the Candle Stickers group mayeenuddin. I am glad you joined our team.

Hope we all can together make the candle stickers group beat all other groups.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      310.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,216 Times in 498 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

You have not start your trade , I hope soon you will start it ...our group equity become low ..do some trade and try it to recover
      Pirate of mt5

Fifteen men on a dead man's chest!! yo-ho-ho and a bottle of Rum!

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

moscoo is an unknown quantity at this point moscoo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good luck with your expectations. participation of all participants who joined the contest also want to win, not just you alone. then prepare yourself for battle with other teams.

Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast