• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Exness Review (Part 2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Exness Review (Part 2)

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      This broker is a good broker, I have tried it in the past. The leverage is big and it's even bigger these days but there are conditions to meet before you can use the biggest leverage they offer.
      The spread is also good though it is variable spread but sometimes it can jump. I think though the main important thing is the trading skills that you must have in order to make more money from this business.
      Owh.... this broker have big leverage? Is more than this broker of Instaforex or lower?
      But I think will stay in this broker of Instaforex because of great help for trders with small capital for to trade in this business.

Original thread:
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?14888-Exness-Review
      Last edited by Passionate Pisces; 08-19-2018 at 09:42 PM.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

I cehcke the broker and this broker can give unlmietted leverage? How can his be?
      I thoguht the largest leverage is 1:2,000?
      I think this too much levrgae for use in trading and can lead easily to loss ecuse the position size can be very big.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amused

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      187.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,301 Times in 1,380 Posts

From 2013-2016, I was regular trader on Exness because of its low spread. But there was a problem that when market open like 3 am GMT6+ TIME, i saw there was a huge spread like 10-20 pips which made me turn to back on Instaforex. It was alos proble with last working day likely friday, it was spread more than 50 pips. I was little investor and if there will be 50 pips spread, did you think what will be next? I see sometimes my account goes to negative values.
      Only thats the reason to leave Exness.
      Bappy's Trading Journal
      Mt5 forum is best Forex forum Community, To join Click Here

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

azmassi (04-16-2018), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276.41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,010 Times in 406 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bappy4x View Post
      From 2013-2016, I was regular trader on Exness because of its low spread. But there was a problem that when market open like 3 am GMT6+ TIME, i saw there was a huge spread like 10-20 pips which made me turn to back on Instaforex. It was alos proble with last working day likely friday, it was spread more than 50 pips. I was little investor and if there will be 50 pips spread, did you think what will be next? I see sometimes my account goes to negative values.
      What? That is a very big spread. I think you made a correct decision by leaving it and coming back to Instaforex.
      In here the spread is fixed and also you have the options of several account types and also the re-bate is good.
      I used Exness too in the past but I only traded during London session.
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to Beautiful Quynh for this useful post.

azmassi (04-16-2018), bappy4x (04-17-2018), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      767.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Warren Bafett View Post
      I don't like Exness new policy, I used to trade their demo account in the past. What the thing I don't like the most with this broker is the changing of leverage. I like fixed leverage in my trading, if I sign up for a 1:1000 leverage, that should be it!
      I share your thought on this issue of changing leverage and even spread all the time because its a means of cheating traders. This is one of the many reasons I decided to stick to instaforex since over 10years I have started trading. Though I have traded with few other brokers, the reason i quit having an account with one of the major broker is that my trade position just closed without the price reaching either the stop loss or take profit and all their explanation were not genuine. Most of these brokers only uses the low spread to attract Traders but they have many ways of taking it back.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to debren for this useful post.

azmassi (04-16-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276.41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,010 Times in 406 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by debren View Post
      I share your thought on this issue of changing leverage and even spread all the time because its a means of cheating traders. This is one of the many reasons I decided to stick to instaforex since over 10years I have started trading. Though I have traded with few other brokers, the reason i quit having an account with one of the major broker is that my trade position just closed without the price reaching either the stop loss or take profit and all their explanation were not genuine. Most of these brokers only uses the low spread to attract Traders but they have many ways of taking it back.
      Yes, the good news about Instaforex is the spread is fixed and there is really no increase whenever we are trading.
      But we also must remember the rules when trading with instaforex and that is we should not do news trading.
      Plus, I think news trading is really dangerous.
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Beautiful Quynh For This Useful Post:

azmassi (04-16-2018)

I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,986.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,135 Times in 8,472 Posts

I usually trade using this broker many years ago because the spread was small in GBPJPY.
      However, in the years after the spread started to rise and I don't like it anymore.
      Also, I think I am more focused on InstaForex because they offer a lot of good thing.

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

azmassi (04-16-2018), Unregistered (2), Voorex (04-17-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,952.74 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,208 Times in 4,653 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bappy4x View Post
      That's the disadvantage of floating spreads, a very large spread sometimes may cause a stop out with a negative balance in your account and that's unpleasant! I like Instaforex, the spread is fixed all the time except at the end of each session the spread is increased to 5 points for 30 mins and then it back to normal!

14. The following 5 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

bappy4x (04-17-2018), PongsakornFX (04-17-2018), Unregistered (2), Voorex (04-17-2018)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Voorex is an unknown quantity at this point Voorex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, floating spread explains why.
      I think it is fair to have floating spread because that is how the real market operates.
      If the condition is stable then the spread will be small because the market movement is predictable by banks.
      If the condition is hectic then we will a wide spread just like in news release time.
      This is normal I think. Fixed spread is done by dealing desk brokers or the broker is fixing it while they get low spread from their liquidity provider.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Voorex For This Useful Post:

azmassi (04-17-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

I think floating spread i s good and bad depend on the trader style. If the style is goo d with floating then make money.
      If not suitable with floating then the trader is not use the account type.
      Maybe ECN is for floating spread trader.

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to PongsakornFX for this useful post.

azmassi (04-17-2018), Unregistered (2)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast