Thread: GBP/USD Breakout one day one trade

Banned
      I am:
      ----

bullish cat is on a distinguished road bullish cat's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      921.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

nice break out strategy, thanks for sharing i should try this for my trading
      but where is the indicator you not yet attach the indicator in here, hope next time you will share it, thanks before and hope this really profitable trading strategy

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

nswhala is on a distinguished road nswhala's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      495.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading with GBP/USD or any other currency piar with the breakout level you earn better with earning profit and make good income so use pending oders with the best strategy and gain success easily in your trading and that is very best one.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,024.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Its sound like a scalping strategy to me. Its good to keep on trading and hoping to become a successful trader if we only focus on learning and then earning. I do know that we can make good profit and same time minimize our loses if we only focus on learning how to trade properly. I do believe that trading in forex is good if we can make good trade and good deal in here.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

bullish cat is on a distinguished road bullish cat's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      921.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

thanks for sharing, is this strategy is really good, i got trauma with break out trading strategy, i try this kind of strategy for few times and this kind strategy only makes me buy on top and sell on bottom, and i got wrong because i never use SL, so my minus got bigger

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      893.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

because the powers that be in both currencies then they have a very strong rhythm pattern. so do not be surprised if as long as we are trading we often see that the currency has beautiful movement and sometimes one day still have no movement at all.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,054.50 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,301 Posts

I think when breakouts occur then we have a winning strategy and this one looks perfect. Just some questions, what is the name of this indicator and where can I download it. Have you got any back test results of an expert advisor? These could help me follow and trade your strategy better, thanks.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Busy

hafizgm will become famous soon enough hafizgm will become famous soon enough hafizgm's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,227.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I had seen the picture but there is nothing clear from this picture and i would like to request you that you must have to share your strategy in details and the indicator as well because after seeing these two things a trader can decide how to move with this strategy.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amused

Forex_Fighter is on a distinguished road Forex_Fighter's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      254.31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

this is a very good thread at first , the currency you chose is a very powerful pair specially while breaking out from patterns any shape , and what will you do if the trade had a stop loss will you multiply the second trade or you will stay on the first lot entry !!! , and what will happen if a gap happen upon the breakout ?

Banned
      I am:
      ----

shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      660.45 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ryc_warlock View Post
      I share this for instaforex traders:
      Here is the strategy that we can use to make profit, but i suggest just a little pips, and this strategy can also make loss, there is always risk to make profit.

make a trailing stop 15 pips or even 10 pips if can.....

just see the picture, there are two line up and bottom, when break out just make trade or maybe you can make pending trade. i suggest please learn it first before used, because all risk is yours.....

just for GBP/USD.
      Attach this indicator in expert==>indicator
      happy trading
      thx
      this sounds like a break out stratergy for session high and low so do you still use this stratergy alone or you have some indicators may be like volume to judge if the breakout is efficient or not and do you have a specific target or you just use trail stops

10. ForexCopy
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Most of the time when there is a break out of the price from a containment area it is a government d and safe way of trading to make sure you want for a retest of that broken area for confirmation before opening a trade in that new direction.

Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4