• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast

Thread: EA_SejutaUmatHarvest.mq4

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

ephrath06 has a spectacular aura about ephrath06 has a spectacular aura about ephrath06's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2262.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks I have saved the file and will be reading them when I am free. Now I am busy earning money from postings because I want to get more money to be transferred to my Instaforex account.

2. FB
      Banned
      I am:
      Cool

ns34cjr will become famous soon enough ns34cjr will become famous soon enough ns34cjr's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      826.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well i see the topic here is really interesting..
      and maybe you can share your experiences about it here and also can you explain how does it works and is it good for scallping and because i am a scalper

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Amused

harvest will become famous soon enough harvest's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      531.31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      Is this a new version? We already have a thread discussing this EA here http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...ave-ever-found
      If its new, please tell me whats the difference?
      Hey there, nothing new. Just that this thread is for back-data and Results from strategy tester and results from real accounts and stuff like that.
      Get bonus for your posts! http://forum.mt5.com/index.php?referrerid=7466"Bonus for posting" is an incentive program for the forum members. We will give 20 US cents for each your post. By the end of a month you will get bonus to a trading account with InstaForex. Profit from bonus can be withdrawn without any limits.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Sleepy

index1php will become famous soon enough index1php will become famous soon enough index1php's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      791.94 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by harvest View Post
      Yes, all the errors were fixed by mt5 forum member. Two separate charts is profitable too, but when your ready to withdraw profit, two charts need to be exit now. It is possible, just need to close each chart in profit at the right time. One chart with Long & Short is easier for exits.
      Ok thanks for telling us that the error were fixed in this new version.
      i saw that some default value were change, are you using this for scalping? @ M5 right?
      The pips=7 is very small and TS=25 which is very high.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Amused

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by index1php View Post
      Ok thanks for telling us that the error were fixed in this new version.
      i saw that some default value were change, are you using this for scalping? @ M5 right?
      The pips=7 is very small and TS=25 which is very high.
      i like to run this ea on m1 timeframe. The next one minute move is what opens next trade, so i like to have m1 for fast entry.
      m5 can be more profitable than m1 sometimes i'm sure. Optimization necessary to know for oneself.
      Get bonus for your posts! http://forum.mt5.com/index.php?referrerid=7466"Bonus for posting" is an incentive program for the forum members. We will give 20 US cents for each your post. By the end of a month you will get bonus to a trading account with InstaForex. Profit from bonus can be withdrawn without any limits.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Amused

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

h1 timeframe

results from one day only. maybe better to run for a few hours only sometimes.

$10usd start balance for this one.

.01 lots

all information in the pictures. just goes to show that timeframe can make a difference.

ScreenHunter_1.jpg ScreenHunter_2.jpg ScreenHunter_3.jpg ScreenHunter_4.jpg

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Amused

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by harvest View Post
      h1 timeframe

results from one day only. maybe better to run for a few hours only sometimes.

$10usd start balance for this one.

.01 lots

all information in the pictures. just goes to show that timeframe can make a difference.

Attachment 13766 Attachment 13767 Attachment 13768 Attachment 13769
      Did someone say settings?

Here they are for this set-up.

ScreenHunter_5.jpg

Not sure what the green shecks are for..?

ScreenHunter_6.jpg

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Stresses

LJin has a spectacular aura about LJin has a spectacular aura about LJin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      207.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hello. do we need to have a vps or something like that?
      and if we arent use it. and we use the EA, what would happen if after there are some open trade, we got connection lost? or pc suddenly freeze out or something similar like that?

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Amused

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LJin View Post
      hello. do we need to have a vps or something like that?
      and if we arent use it. and we use the EA, what would happen if after there are some open trade, we got connection lost? or pc suddenly freeze out or something similar like that?
      I'm just going to continue using InstaForex servers to run this EA. I think their servers are reliable enough from my experience. The EA will resume where it left off if connection is lost at some point. Try it for yourself, just shut down your computer when EA is running with trades open and see what EA does when Metatrader restarts.

11. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,048 Times in 5,019 Posts

i got mine running on VPS since 12th Feb 2012. Its not harvest version but the one shared on the other thread.
      Strange how some people manage to burst their account with it.
      https://www.my**book.com/portfolio/s...default/245045

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast