• Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 181 of 181 FirstFirst ... 176 179 180 181
    Results 1,801 to 1,804 of 1804

Thread: How much forex is helpful for the developing countries?

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Drunk

lovelymail is an unknown quantity at this point lovelymail's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      217.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

forex is very perfect plat form becaues there are many ups and downs in the market there are different terms when a trader learn that then forex is the best friend of trader because there are many best terms for the trader who can earn the money

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Devilish

kerandafx has a brilliant future kerandafx has a brilliant future kerandafx has a brilliant future kerandafx has a brilliant future kerandafx has a brilliant future kerandafx has a brilliant future kerandafx has a brilliant future kerandafx has a brilliant future kerandafx has a brilliant future kerandafx has a brilliant future kerandafx has a brilliant future kerandafx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4422.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,804 Times in 849 Posts

Well.. I think the true helping of Forex to the developing country is in unemployed problem yeah, Forex has become a good opportunity for the unemployed people. With Forex, they can try another solution to have a job and do their own business. Forex has given it and can make the have a good job. So, Forex at least has decreased the unemployed people, maybe like that
      One day, you will agree, that I am the most handsome people in the world

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cheerful

saeed abbasi is just really nice saeed abbasi is just really nice saeed abbasi is just really nice saeed abbasi is just really nice saeed abbasi is just really nice saeed abbasi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      633.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Countires economical condition is perfect when that countires has less unemployment issues and as we knew that many countries that contains jobless issue and their economical condition is going bad every day due to huge unemployment.But Forex is very helping for those educated peoples that are jobless and when they comes in live account and earn good money from it then they live happy life and solve all their past financial issues and they are fully independent with the help of Forex and their country unemployment is reduced and their economical condition is going good due to reduce of jobless issue.That's why Forex is very helping to reduce unemployment from whole world.
      Thanks is Good Way to Appreciate my Effort & Knowledge That i Provided to You

4. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

tiffany will become famous soon enough tiffany will become famous soon enough tiffany's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3301.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nipamag View Post
      The government of our country are encouraging the people to earn foreign currency to bring economical development in our country. So, many traders are earning huge profit from this trade which obviously affects in the national economy in our country.
      Where is it? because in my country the government is actually complicating the forex traders, because they block a lot of broker sites and it really inconvenient for us, lucky they do not block the site of instaforex, so we still feel comfortable to trade in instaforex.

Reply to Thread
    Page 181 of 181 FirstFirst ... 176 179 180 181