• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 14 17 18 19

Thread: Euro currency will disappear?

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      570.41 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pongsakorn** View Post
      I read from news that immigration is a big problem but this is because the union is limited to economic and several other aspect of life and that is why it's hard to make it work. The only way to do this is to really merge the countries and make it some kind of a kingdom under 1 set of rules that must be followed by the other countries that want to join. In this way, there will be no immigration problem because it's normal for people to move from one city to another in a big country.
      Europe can never be only 1 kingdom. Its impossible to merge too many countries with many differences in language, religions, cultures, etc... Immigration its a big issue because resources are vey limited and migrants will compete wih other in labour markets making it harder for native citiziens to find a good job.

Euro currency brings more benefits to big countries like France and Germany but for other poor nations its a high valuated currency which is not good to incentive their exports and economic grow...
      Know when youre getting out before you get in. Jack Schwager

Bangla Forex School

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Greentrader For This Useful Post:

PongsakornFX (01-16-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Greentrader View Post
      Europe can never be only 1 kingdom. Its impossible to merge too many countries with many differences in language, religions, cultures, etc... Immigration its a big issue because resources are vey limited and migrants will compete wih other in labour markets making it harder for native citiziens to find a good job.

Euro currency brings more benefits to big countries like France and Germany but for other poor nations its a high valuated currency which is not good to incentive their exports and economic grow...
      I thik you are right about this matter. Labor job is very hard when in competition with many people. Even in my country it's hard to get a job properly.
      If people from other country come and take away our chance to get a good job to mkae money for daily living then it's very bad.
      I think they need to solve this problem to make a really good union.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PongsakornFX For This Useful Post:

Greentrader (01-17-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well we have been hearing this statement for the past many years but i have not seen any clue as to if that will happen anytime soon because the euro currency has come to stay the way i am looking at it and to also check that it is even getting stronger of late and that is another testimony to the fact that it is not going anywhere soon.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 22gostfx For This Useful Post:

Borneo Scalper (02-28-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276.41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, I also don't think the Euro currency will go away anytime soon because this is a big long term project by the countries.
      I think there will be adjustments along the way to make it better, stronger and much more dependable.
      But certainly it will not disappear just like that.
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Beautiful Quynh for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (02-28-2018), PongsakornFX (03-01-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,395 Times in 491 Posts

for me it is hard to imagine Euro currency suddenly disappear. Many small countries are depending on the Union for support and strong country like Germany wouldnt want all their money gone if those countries suddenly decided to leave.

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

PongsakornFX (03-01-2018), Unregistered (2)

11. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor"> </a>
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper View Post
      for me it is hard to imagine Euro currency suddenly disappear. Many small countries are depending on the Union for support and strong country like Germany wouldnt want all their money gone if those countries suddenly decided to leave.
      Oh you said true things mister Borneo, I think investment from big countries is not want to lose because they already put alot of money.
      Maybe they will need more countries to join in the eunion to make it bigger and bigger and can defeat U.S. econmoy.

Reply to Thread
    Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 14 17 18 19