I am:
      Angelic

lcurse is on a distinguished road lcurse's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      36.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Definition of technical analysis

Definition of technical analysis

Technical analysis is a study of historical price movements to predict future movements and vectors, so that technical analysts came up to them to know the owners of graphs and to their dependence on the overall charts of price movement in their analysis.

Possible to apply technical analysis on stocks and market indices, futures, commodities and anything that can be traded, provided that the trading price complete flexibility to respond to the forces of demand and supply.

Consists of the price of any commodity from the opening and the upper and lower, closing at a given time. And time can be divided into instantaneous (momentary, five minutes, fifteen minutes or hours), daily, weekly or monthly and extends from a few hours to several years.

In other words, technical analysis can be defined as the art of discrimination change vector before or as soon as it occurs and to cope with this trend to show the signs and evidence to suggest that this trend will change again.
      Forex my life

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

brondolan is an unknown quantity at this point brondolan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      222.64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think technical analysis is an analysis based on charts and other indicators that exist in our application of meta trader, the other thing with fundamental analysis in the can from the news release

Banned
      I am:
      ----

MIU is an unknown quantity at this point MIU's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      73.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

and those analysis most of the time are more important then the fundamental analysis and they are rather simple to understand then the fundamental analysis.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Paranoid

ricard is on a distinguished road ricard's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      320.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lcurse View Post
      Technical analysis is a study of historical price movements to predict future movements and vectors, so that technical analysts came up to them to know the owners of graphs and to their dependence on the overall charts of price movement in their analysis.

Possible to apply technical analysis on stocks and market indices, futures, commodities and anything that can be traded, provided that the trading price complete flexibility to respond to the forces of demand and supply.

Consists of the price of any commodity from the opening and the upper and lower, closing at a given time. And time can be divided into instantaneous (momentary, five minutes, fifteen minutes or hours), daily, weekly or monthly and extends from a few hours to several years.

In other words, technical analysis can be defined as the art of discrimination change vector before or as soon as it occurs and to cope with this trend to show the signs and evidence to suggest that this trend will change again.
      Actually technical analysis is the chart analysis.if we follow the previous some moves of the trend in the Forex then we can get a view about the Next trend movement.so it is importatn to make the technical analysis.in technical analysis knowig the support and the resistant is the most important.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

mhiblaa is on a distinguished road mhiblaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      287.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

as i know that the definition of the technical analysis is the trading with our thinking and our plan and what we have in the expeirence of the trading we using it but i think it will be not enough and we can combine them with the fundamental to make a successful strategy

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Bitchy

GetRichInForex will become famous soon enough GetRichInForex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1255.21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lcurse View Post
      Definition of technical analysis

Thank you for your information, this is very basic but there are no people known it. Techniacal analysis is very necessary in trading forex market. Traders must known it.
      Forex, nothing is impossible ?

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

bintang utara is an unknown quantity at this point bintang utara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      94.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mhiblaa View Post
      as i know that the definition of the technical analysis is the trading with our thinking and our plan and what we have in the expeirence of the trading we using it but i think it will be not enough and we can combine them with the fundamental to make a successful strategy

I completely agree with what you please tell that to trade that can provide consistent profits we can use technical analysis and adds some thoughts that we have a test on a demo trade, so this will give high accuracy in the solution and the price movements ... ..

Banned
      I am:
      Yeehaw

naro is an unknown quantity at this point naro's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      89.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by brondolan View Post
      I think technical analysis is an analysis based on charts and other indicators that exist in our application of meta trader, the other thing with fundamental analysis in the can from the news release
      and all that needs to be studied in order to trade with leverage. because the technique is also very necessary to be applied in trade

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

sinaga is on a distinguished road sinaga's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      504.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

tekhnikal definition analysis, I think every trader will have differences. but the important thing is how we use the analysis is good and always disciplined in trading. maybe we will combine the indicators to be able to get a good tekhnikal analysis system in accordance with our trading plan
      believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

11. FB
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Asleep

asama is an unknown quantity at this point asama's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      63.04 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sinaga View Post
      tekhnikal definition analysis, I think every trader will have differences. but the important thing is how we use the analysis is good and always disciplined in trading. maybe we will combine the indicators to be able to get a good tekhnikal analysis system in accordance with our trading plan
      Analysis techniques have also always helpful and good to us now I'm trying to combine the indicator to form the system is right for me but fundamental analysis are also good if we combine them, it's good

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast