• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 12 15 16 17

Thread: Definition of technical analysis

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,968 Times in 2,815 Posts

Technical analysis we know is the use of past or history to be able to determine and know where prices might be heading in the future, this is done through the use of indicators and other tools, it is the psychology used before trading that even matters more than the methods use, whether fundamental or technical.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

2. Demo contests
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Cheerful

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,574 Times in 2,715 Posts

Technical analysis is when we use the past history of price actions to consider the possible outcome of the future prices through using price themselves or trading indicators. I love technical analysis because what you see is what you are suppose to be trading.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,996 Times in 3,332 Posts

Well, I understand the almost every trader will have their own technical analysis definitions, um my own opinion I will say technical analysis in the forex market is meas whereby trader tend to trade on the movement of the candlestick or the trading chart. And the chart can consist of what has happened and what's about to happen

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Confused

sufiyan is an unknown quantity at this point sufiyan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      56.73 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well this is realy post how ever i can tell you simple word that trading which is based on technicall is basically based on chart tradinf means chart analysi trading like based lower low higher high while fundamental is totally difference based on economy

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the technical analysis simply refers to the analysis of the complex interconnection of all the different shapes of the candle stick to get what the market is thinking and be ready to take advantage of what the prices intend to do next.

I am:
      Busy

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 30,514 Times in 7,031 Posts

Nice info, we need to learn the basic analysis such as technical analysis. We can start analysis chart in the past from small time frame up to higher time frame. To analysis the trend, we need to know how much the supply and demand too.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (02-22-2018), shyammandal (02-18-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

blessing76 will become famous soon enough blessing76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      128.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

technical analysis is is trading the market using market chart (bar chart, candle stick chart, and line chart) this for me is the best and most accurate way to trade the Forex market correctly than fundamental trading.

Forum Master
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1993.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,253 Times in 897 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lcurse View Post
      Definition of technical analysis

Technical analysis is a study of historical price movements to predict future movements and vectors, so that technical analysts came up to them to know the owners of graphs and to their dependence on the overall charts of price movement in their analysis.

Possible to apply technical analysis on stocks and market indices, futures, commodities and anything that can be traded, provided that the trading price complete flexibility to respond to the forces of demand and supply.

Consists of the price of any commodity from the opening and the upper and lower, closing at a given time. And time can be divided into instantaneous (momentary, five minutes, fifteen minutes or hours), daily, weekly or monthly and extends from a few hours to several years.

In other words, technical analysis can be defined as the art of discrimination change vector before or as soon as it occurs and to cope with this trend to show the signs and evidence to suggest that this trend will change again.
      This your definition is 100% correct, The basic part of Technical analysis is the use of past historical data and this historical data is used to determine the future of Forex trading Market directions. This is a very reliable tool that is usable for every Forex trader as a way to guarantee their success if traded very correctly.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

shyammandal will become famous soon enough shyammandal will become famous soon enough shyammandal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3351.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Technical analysis is the basic study for trading chart by which trader determine about the movement of price . For that analysis , trader uses some specific trading tools and get the good trading signal . If trader have good knowledge about technical analysis then they can get profit . Technical analysis is good way of Forex trading but not 100% perfect for every trade .

12. The Following User Says Thank You to shyammandal For This Useful Post:

わξΨǐ ツ (02-22-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 12 15 16 17