Thread: Definition of technical analysis

Banned
      I am:
      ----

iqram is an unknown quantity at this point iqram's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      49.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

technical analysis means by which we can know about the trades totally and up to bottom in short time in the medium. it is fundamental analyze .

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Angry

eddo is on a distinguished road eddo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      778.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

What are you informed about the technical sense of the analysis is very detailed and can make me understand what is meant by technical analysis and other special beginner traders will also increase in knowledge in order to study the science of forex plus complete

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

alexon is on a distinguished road alexon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      636.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lcurse View Post
      Definition of technical analysis

Technical analysis is a study of historical price movements to predict future movements and vectors, so that technical analysts came up to them to know the owners of graphs and to their dependence on the overall charts of price movement in their analysis.

Possible to apply technical analysis on stocks and market indices, futures, commodities and anything that can be traded, provided that the trading price complete flexibility to respond to the forces of demand and supply.

Consists of the price of any commodity from the opening and the upper and lower, closing at a given time. And time can be divided into instantaneous (momentary, five minutes, fifteen minutes or hours), daily, weekly or monthly and extends from a few hours to several years.

In other words, technical analysis can be defined as the art of discrimination change vector before or as soon as it occurs and to cope with this trend to show the signs and evidence to suggest that this trend will change again.
      any technical way suitable to analyze the news and based outside the open market but if the current flat rates as of Friday it would use much less well suited to scalping

Banned
      I am:
      ----

speed is an unknown quantity at this point speed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      91.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

technical analysis are very good for us because any type of person cal do technical analysis and can earn a lot but the question is if you have no idea then use some indicators.

Banned
      I am:
      Amused

orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2028.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by speed View Post
      technical analysis are very good for us because any type of person cal do technical analysis and can earn a lot but the question is if you have no idea then use some indicators.
      use some of these indicators should be aware though everything that is possible in some expertise that might arise but can be lost, you have to know where the fit and proper direction.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

mohin is an unknown quantity at this point mohin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      50.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Technical analysis are very good for us because any type of person cal do technical analysis and can earn a lot but the question is if you have no idea then use some indicators.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Karmapolic is on a distinguished road Karmapolic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      551.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iqram View Post
      technical analysis means by which we can know about the trades totally and up to bottom in short time in the medium. it is fundamental analyze .
      for the first time we did this trade is the most important for us to use to perform technical analysis is the analysis of trade so that way we will be able to find a trade we will be successful for the first time using technical analysis, fundamental analysis of prior learning

Banned
      I am:
      ----

garry is an unknown quantity at this point garry's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      154.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

technique is the best way to determine the position of pricing and how it will be difficult in application because the reader does not understand the full indicator

Banned
      I am:
      Amused

orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2028.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ardii View Post
      the short time we can find a short way of making money with this car we could give our leisure time for our family we do not have to work every day to go home tonight we just give a little time for this every day
      the relatively short time, to know the technical way so that you can earn money in a short time was associated with a variety of calculations because it is not possible simply to make improvements in brief.

11. FB
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Inspired

seven_razor will become famous soon enough seven_razor will become famous soon enough seven_razor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1085.19 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Technical analysis is a way to predicting market movement based on technical matter which is based on the history of market movement, with that way the trader can predict market movement without needed to use any fundamental news because mostly "market will repeat itself". That's the technical trader motto.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast