I am:
      ----

same is on a distinguished road same's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Elliott Wave Principle Forex by Robert Balan

Elliott Wave Principle Forex by Robert Balan

This book is recommended for all those who want to learn the ever popular principle which is 'The Elliott Wave Principle'. Believe me, you cannot find a better book to introduce you to the Elliott wave principle which does not give you a very big headache at the end. Most of the other book that was written of this topic are so cumbersome and difficult to kepp up with but not this one. This book was written by Robert Balanl who is a professional writer and researcher.

For the first time since its discovery in the 1930s, The Elliott Wave Principle has been statistically analyzed, verified, refined and improved. The strengths of Elliott have been verified, the weaknesses identified and corrected. The result is a more powerful and accurate market-forecasting tool than ever before available.

If you are serious about taking money out of the markets, you need this critical information.

This is a definitive, excellent book on Elliott, and I recommend it to all who have an interest in the Wave Principle. It is the definitive work on a scientific wave theory of human experience.

If you are interested in technical or wave analysis, it should be required reading.

Obviouosly people either love this book (and this concept) or they hate it. I happen to love it and believe that the wave principle answers many questions about market behavior, mass social psychology and even world history. To me, this book does as much in constructing the tapestry of human history as it does in expaining stock market movements.

Anyone expecting to use this book to day-trade and get rich quick is likely to be dissappointed - no one but true experts should be day trading anyway and even many "experts" should probably find other lines of work.

What this book will do is begin to provide an understanding of markets as a function of human nature as well as to provide a very good long term perspective of all of human history. This book provides insight to explain everything from minor stock market corrections to protracted economic depressions to major world wars and even, believe it or not, the dark ages.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to same For This Useful Post:

casual (12-29-2010)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

stimor will become famous soon enough stimor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      80.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

there are many books based on the principal use of elliot wave in systematic trading. But this book seems to be a good one. You can also visit elliotwaveinternational if you wish to learn more on elliot wave.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

saurabh986 is on a distinguished road saurabh986's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      45.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think this book good one for technical analysis of market one shuld go through this book man based on principal use of elliot wave in systematic trading

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

mmanoj is on a distinguished road mmanoj's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      46.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by same View Post

This book is recommended for all those who want to learn the ever popular principle which is 'The Elliott Wave Principle'. Believe me, you cannot find a better book to introduce you to the Elliott wave principle which does not give you a very big headache at the end. Most of the other book that was written of this topic are so cumbersome and difficult to kepp up with but not this one. This book was written by Robert Balanl who is a professional writer and researcher.

For the first time since its discovery in the 1930s, The Elliott Wave Principle has been statistically analyzed, verified, refined and improved. The strengths of Elliott have been verified, the weaknesses identified and corrected. The result is a more powerful and accurate market-forecasting tool than ever before available.

If you are serious about taking money out of the markets, you need this critical information.

This is a definitive, excellent book on Elliott, and I recommend it to all who have an interest in the Wave Principle. It is the definitive work on a scientific wave theory of human experience.

If you are interested in technical or wave analysis, it should be required reading.

Obviouosly people either love this book (and this concept) or they hate it. I happen to love it and believe that the wave principle answers many questions about market behavior, mass social psychology and even world history. To me, this book does as much in constructing the tapestry of human history as it does in expaining stock market movements.

Anyone expecting to use this book to day-trade and get rich quick is likely to be dissappointed - no one but true experts should be day trading anyway and even many "experts" should probably find other lines of work.

What this book will do is begin to provide an understanding of markets as a function of human nature as well as to provide a very good long term perspective of all of human history. This book provides insight to explain everything from minor stock market corrections to protracted economic depressions to major world wars and even, believe it or not, the dark ages.

Thanks for the book....
      Brother
      Now its beginners turn to read it and make it more usefulll
      Truely a Beginner in FOREX.....

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

casual is on a distinguished road casual's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      288.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

there is elliott wave, wolf wave, basically I am interested to become swing trader with wave analysis. I hope this book will help me a lot and thanks.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Lurking

neimad has a spectacular aura about neimad has a spectacular aura about neimad has a spectacular aura about neimad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      521.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by casual View Post
      there is elliott wave, wolf wave, basically I am interested to become swing trader with wave analysis. I hope this book will help me a lot and thanks.
      Yea this is a very good book, very complete. It should certainly help you understand a lot of things.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

FxSrb is on a distinguished road FxSrb's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      154.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thank you. Very good literature .

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

haman is on a distinguished road haman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      19.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

elliott wave is excllent analyies but we need time cycle in it

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Blah

alipb2 is on a distinguished road alipb2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      318.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Believe me, you cannot find a better book to introduce you to the Elliott wave principle which does not give you a very big headache at the end
      okay, i hope thats is true. i read about Elliott Waves and it was too difficult to me so i had quited it.

can you upload it to another sharing site other than rapidshare ?

11. <a href=""> </a>
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

amira is on a distinguished road amira's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      215.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

if you know Elliott wave good can you help me analyze the euro dollar by Elliott
      and thank you
      i need money

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast