• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 11 12 13

Thread: Risk money management example!

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      737.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

your ability to take a risk is never the same with another trader , so our trading style can never be the same when it comes to how to bear risk so as a trader trade any amount of lot that you are very comfortable with because that way you will be able to get satisfaction for yourself in the market and the resulting profits as well.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      226.33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Here I will show you some risk money management technique. If you plan to open a $0.50 cent lot size, do not open that lot size in one single trade. Instead you can open 10 orders in different price levels using $0.05 cents with out using stop loss. It's much safer to trade like that with out the fear of getting your stops hit too prematurely.
      No Guts No Glory!

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Chatty

sameeh is a jewel in the rough sameeh is a jewel in the rough sameeh is a jewel in the rough sameeh is a jewel in the rough sameeh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      330.42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

risk management is essential for trading and survival in the market, risk management will keep trading safe without danger and so the trader will not expose the account to big risk and big loses, risk management needs calculation to be able to manage the account properly without increasing the risk and also the trader needs to disciplinewith risk management always.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Inspired

bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      99.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,096 Times in 203 Posts

Risk management is very important thing on Forex trading and you have to maintain it properly if you want to make your career on Forex. We know that Forex is global online trading center all over the world where anyone from different can start their forex trading with their own money and you have to take it as your business. Any business you must need to count risk but you mange it carefully that you can decrease your risk, for that experience and knowledge is must needed to be a great trader. Learn more and get knowledge all about forex then you will be a prefect trader.
      Bappy's Trading Journal
      Mt5 forum is best Forex forum Community, To join Click Here

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bappy4x For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

7. FB
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed is just really nice elssayed is just really nice elssayed is just really nice elssayed is just really nice elssayed is just really nice elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2134.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Money management is the most important thing in forex and i see that your way in money management is very good and for me i always trade with 5 cent per lot for every 100 dollar and my stop loss always be 20 pip from every trade and this always make me compensate my loss easily with any other trades and at same time this make me survive in the market for long time without any big loss .

so money management is one of the most important things that always make us success in our trading and the trading without money management mean the big loss to us

Reply to Thread
    Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 11 12 13