• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Instaforex is now serving over 1,000,000 clients. Does it matter to you?

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Asleep

Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      661.94 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,489 Times in 1,531 Posts

Default Instaforex is now serving over 1,000,000 clients. Does it matter to you?

When I first joined in Instaforex, as far I can remember, they had over 200,000 clients. Recently I** clients number has crossed 500,000. So, extra 300 thousands traders were added in past few years and I** is now a family of 0.5 million traders. There are good chances that you are one of those 300 thousand clients because I joined in I** long time ago. If I am not mistaken, then I** is the largest broker of the world in terms of total customer numbers. No such broker has such big client base.

The key reason for me to join in I** was quite interesting. I** was offering forex trading with only $1 deposit that time which I** still offer now. Its often surprises me because I** is a broker which has many millionaires traders and I** is a broker which has many traders with $1, $5 deposit. But no matter what is the deposit, they are still offering same and equal services for every account.

I** is the best broker of Asia in past couple of years. This time also, Global Banking and Finance (which is known as a very reputed organization for financial activities worldwide) awarded I** with best broker of Asia.

Anyway, I am not interested with the number of awards I** won or with the number of clients they have. I got my trust on I** when long time ago, I won a big contest in I** and was able to withdraw my profit from the prize. I am interested to know, does 5,00,000 clients of I** or numerous awards matter to you? If yes, then why?

Thanks  

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Tarek for this useful post.

forexianz (08-30-2013), MT5 luz3rrul3z (06-17-2012), Toxic (07-04-2012)

3. lamborghini
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Aquiles is on a distinguished road Aquiles's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      21.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tarek View Post

But no matter what is the deposit, they are still offering same and equal services for every account.
      Are you sure about that?? They don't offer the same prices for their VPS service and that depends in the ammount of your deposit:
      Customer account balance VPS 256 VPS 512 VPS 1024
      Any account balance 10 USD 20 USD 40 USD
      Account balance over 500 USD 7 USD 17 USD 37 USD
      Account balance over 1000 USD 5 USD 15 USD 35 USD
      Account balance over 3000 USD 3 USD 13 USD 33 USD
      Account balance over 5000 USD For free 10 USD 30 USD
      Its normal that any company cares more about the clients who deposit more! The best promotions are always for those who spend more money!
      No good broker will offer same and equal services for every account and that is not recommended! There is a discrimination according to ammount deposited in the accounts.

Thanks  

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Aquiles For This Useful Post:

Golam Rabbani Hamidi (12-24-2012)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Amused

MT5 luz3rrul3z has a brilliant future MT5 luz3rrul3z has a brilliant future MT5 luz3rrul3z has a brilliant future MT5 luz3rrul3z has a brilliant future MT5 luz3rrul3z has a brilliant future MT5 luz3rrul3z has a brilliant future MT5 luz3rrul3z has a brilliant future MT5 luz3rrul3z has a brilliant future MT5 luz3rrul3z has a brilliant future MT5 luz3rrul3z has a brilliant future MT5 luz3rrul3z has a brilliant future MT5 luz3rrul3z's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      772.86 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,629 Times in 770 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Simple, I** has earned the trust of 500,000 people across the globe and I feel very proud to be a part of that huge number. The services I** offers are just awesome. Most of the people join here because they know they are gonna get the best experience as a trader. So, no matter how much award or client I** have, I'll stick to it always. MT5 and I** rockzzzz

Thanks  

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to MT5 luz3rrul3z for this useful post.

mikayesh (06-17-2012), Tarek (06-18-2012), urmiarch (06-18-2012)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Happy

zachxolan is on a distinguished road zachxolan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      228.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You know by bringing up this post I am beginning to worry with the amount of clients Insta** now has because I am definitely one of the 300,000. I just hope customer services would not decrase with the High rate of clients because it is easier to deliver effectively to a small range of people than to a large amount of People

Thanks  

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Asleep

Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      661.94 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,489 Times in 1,531 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aquiles View Post
      Are you sure about that?? They don't offer the same prices for their VPS service and that depends in the ammount of your deposit:

Its normal that any company cares more about the clients who deposit more! The best promotions are always for those who spend more money!
      No good broker will offer same and equal services for every account and that is not recommended! There is a discrimination according to ammount deposited in the accounts.
      Oh, little bit misunderstanding. I wanted to say, they offer same spread for any amount of deposit. Same support also.

See this following account which has $7,41,458 (around 0.75 million dollar) balance. That guy is also trading with the same spread with which me or you are trading. Do you got it now?

http://instaforex.com/pamm_monitorin...trader=5079553

I know some services are exclusively for big traders. But usually traders with small deposit doesn't need it. Like, segregated accounts are offered to those who will deposit $1,00,000 or more. I or you don't need it if our deposit is not that much.

About the VPS service, I think I** could offer the same price to everyone. But its their business policy and I am not someone to comment on it. But I would like it very much if same price was offered to all. Might be there are spending after VPS service, that's why they don't offer same price for all.

Quote Originally Posted by zachxolan View Post
      You know by bringing up this post I am beginning to worry with the amount of clients Insta** now has because I am definitely one of the 300,000. I just hope customer services would not decrase with the High rate of clients because it is easier to deliver effectively to a small range of people than to a large amount of People
      You can compare I** with facebook. Facebook is becoming bigger everyday but their service is not falling. (don't compare with google because if you call google support, there are big chances that no one from other side will answer your call). I think with increasing number of clients, I** support service will be better because they can expand their support team.

But beside support, there are many other things to consider. Usually, a big company can offer more to clients than the small competitors of the market. Right now, I can keep my trust on the following quote of I** president:

"The least we want is to do the ordinary business - which hundreds and thousands of other companies do. Every day we think on what we can do better than others, what know-how we can insert in existing norms of work. I am sure that even nowadays we provide the best conditions for traders and partners and believe that in future this tendency remains the same."

Thanks  

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

uchexpx is on a distinguished road uchexpx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      266.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tarek View Post
      Instaforex has now 500,000 clients. Does it matter to you?

When I first joined in Instaforex, as far I can remember, they had over 200,000 clients. Recently I** clients number has crossed 500,000. So, extra 300 thousands traders were added in past few years and I** is now a family of 0.5 million traders. There are good chances that you are one of those 300 thousand clients because I joined in I** long time ago. If I am not mistaken, then I** is the largest broker of the world in terms of total customer numbers. No such broker has such big client base.

The key reason for me to join in I** was quite interesting. I** was offering forex trading with only $1 deposit that time which I** still offer now. Its often surprises me because I** is a broker which has many millionaires traders and I** is a broker which has many traders with $1, $5 deposit. But no matter what is the deposit, they are still offering same and equal services for every account.

I** is the best broker of Asia in past couple of years. This time also, Global Banking and Finance (which is known as a very reputed organization for financial activities worldwide) awarded I** with best broker of Asia.

Anyway, I am not interested with the number of awards I** won or with the number of clients they have. I got my trust on I** when long time ago, I won a big contest in I** and was able to withdraw my profit from the prize. I am interested to know, does 5,00,000 clients of I** or numerous awards matter to you? If yes, then why?
      definitely if there client base has increased in number that means more investors confidence in this broker and also more liquidity to the companies finance.alot of liquid investor consider such fact as the client base,awards and so on,so obviously with more clients and awards means increase in reputation and assurance.

Thanks  

Banned
      I am:
      ----

mamun is an unknown quantity at this point mamun's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      91.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

client is the life of a company. Insta Forex has the largest number of client comparing with other. they earn the trust of client by their good service and distinct idea of trading and live support to their client.

Thanks  

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Worried

kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,782.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think that this shows the level of trust that traders have in insta broker though there regulation body is not of much reputation.but they have managed to convince traders they are the best for they are.

Thanks  

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Cool

matheus45 is an unknown quantity at this point matheus45's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes, it does matter. I'm afraid insta will have over capacity with their server, and i also affraid that insta will close this bonus program since more and more people come for bonus

Thanks  

I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,986.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,120 Times in 8,480 Posts

On Dec 7th, 2012 i got an email from I** PR that says the broker (I**) is now serving over 1,000,000.

Here is the official PR page from them:

http://instaforex.com/million_clients.php

so i think i should change the title to reflect the current situation.

Way to go I**! Long live!

Thanks  

15. The Following User Says Thank You to PhantomTrader79 For This Useful Post:

Bangler Tiger (08-14-2014)

Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast