• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Instaforex is now serving over 1,000,000 clients. Does it matter to you?

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      625.83 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Congeratulation for Instaforex who's already have 1.000.000 clients. For Me its so meaningful :

1. Instaforex its one of trusted Forex Broker in the world.
      2. Instaforex its one of the most liquid Forex Broker in the world.
      Simple Is The Best

Thanks  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Arief Makmur For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (12-16-2012)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

nigursulrana is on a distinguished road nigursulrana's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      99.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think it is a good news for all trader of insta forex .i wish with the increasing popularity and member insta forex will added new facilities for all trader .i wish it should cross 1 core clients as soon as possiable.

Thanks  

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Fine

biplobloveu is on a distinguished road biplobloveu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

congrats Insta forex for serving more then 1m trader. it is a good news for all trader about insta forex broker rating. now it is going biggest broker whole over the world. i think its near to held as insta forex will be biggest broker in Forex market.

Thanks  

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,863 Times in 8,402 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by matheus45 View Post
      yes, it does matter. I'm afraid insta will have over capacity with their server, and i also affraid that insta will close this bonus program since more and more people come for bonus
      there is really no problem with this.
      in fact, Instaforex is becoming stronger than ever so you don't have to worry at all.

Thanks  

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PhantomTrader79 For This Useful Post:

sakib2k9 (12-16-2012)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Bitchy

ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1854.03 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

whats amazing me is the stableness in their trading servers . i agree having over 1 million customers is no joke but also giving good service to all those customers is even a more challenging job that Insta so far is going well.

Thanks  

Banned
      I am:
      Sad

sakib2k9 will become famous soon enough sakib2k9 will become famous soon enough sakib2k9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      113.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

congratulation to insta Forex for this great achievement.I think day by day more people will join insta for their reliable service.I am trading from last few month,but i have seen that insta has given more opportunity for their clients like forum bonus,contest,deposit bonus,social bonus.

Thanks  

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Asleep

Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      661.94 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,488 Times in 1,531 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sakib2k9 View Post
      congratulation to insta Forex for this great achievement.I think day by day more people will join insta for their reliable service.I am trading from last few month,but i have seen that insta has given more opportunity for their clients like forum bonus,contest,deposit bonus,social bonus.
      You are right. The time I** took to achieve 1 million traders from 5,00,000 traders is much smaller than the time to achieve 5,00,000 traders from 1,00,000 traders.

I** is growing and its responsibility is also growing. So many traders put their trust on I**. Therefore, I wish they should bring exciting offers in future days.

Thanks  

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

bondik is an unknown quantity at this point bondik's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Any money from you, of course. But you almost certainly missed them. The point is not that you are starving and go in rags. "Not enough money" does not necessarily mean poverty and misery. Just not enough for all that you want.

Thanks  

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ptcintel is an unknown quantity at this point ptcintel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      64.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Of course it matters and there are many reasons for it. First of all I have a live account with instaforex and the reputation of the broker should be good so that I can be relaxed that my money is sucured, and my posting bonus will also be awarded in another live account so I can make a good profit without investing.

The awards can be shown to colleges and friends so as to make then sure before investing.

Thanks  

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ptcintel For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Flirty

ekajoey is on a distinguished road ekajoey's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      585.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ptcintel View Post
      Of course it matters and there are many reasons for it. First of all I have a live account with instaforex and the reputation of the broker should be good so that I can be relaxed that my money is sucured, and my posting bonus will also be awarded in another live account so I can make a good profit without investing.

The awards can be shown to colleges and friends so as to make then sure before investing.
      the things that are naturally we also have to be adjusted in the manner we understand the market itself with the circumstances that we've been able to appropriately adjust to a variety of methods and rules of trade that makes us understand more about the procedure with what our expectations as a client of the broker's best to continue to show the identity of the best instaforex broker for client

Thanks  

Closed Thread
    Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast