• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Instaforex is now serving over 1,000,000 clients. Does it matter to you?

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

stealthepips is an unknown quantity at this point stealthepips's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by matheus45 View Post
      yes, it does matter. I'm afraid insta will have over capacity with their server, and i also affraid that insta will close this bonus program since more and more people come for bonus : )
      New here just registered but with a lot of experience. I am currently trading with Exness but I hear everybody talking about Instaforex. I know they are also based in Russia, but actually what do they offer more??? Thanks

Thanks  

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

acefx is on a distinguished road acefx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      92.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stealthepips View Post
      New here just registered but with a lot of experience. I am currently trading with Exness but I hear everybody talking about Instaforex. I know they are also based in Russia, but actually what do they offer more??? Thanks
      Reaching 1 million customer is a hard achievement. It cant be achieved if insta forex broker doesnt have a good qualify.
      Insta forex offers fixed spread in every type of account, support segregated account for 100.000 USD deposit or more, affiliate representative almost a side of the world, and many more.
      VISIT MY FOREX BLOG. FREE ANALYSIS

PAMM Manager 40% - 60 %. Contact Me.

Thanks  

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      In_Love

bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      705.29 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,859 Times in 784 Posts

I think that it does matter that a broker has alot of clients and these are increasing day by day. Instaforex has won the trust of clients by providing them with the best services. More, there are brokers whick are only for rich , but instaforex is giving everyone an equal chance to do forex trading.

Thanks  

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

aji_fx is an unknown quantity at this point aji_fx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      96.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I use it as long as the insta forex broker to trade me this, which I feel is the convenience of ease of deposit or withdrawal are all easy, not to mention that makes me feel at home with this broker is a service of the customer suport can always provide solutions in every problem I have not again very gracious in his ministry, go ahead I**

Thanks  

Banned
      I am:
      Angelic

irfan11 is an unknown quantity at this point irfan11's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      31.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

No, I know some services are exclusively for big traders. But usually traders with small deposit doesn't need it. Like, segregated accounts are offered to those who will deposit $1,00,000 or more. I or you don't need it if our deposit is not that much.

Thanks  

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Golam Rabbani Hamidi is on a distinguished road Golam Rabbani Hamidi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      101.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tarek View Post
      When I first joined in Instaforex, as far I can remember, they had over 200,000 clients. Recently I** clients number has crossed 500,000. So, extra 300 thousands traders were added in past few years and I** is now a family of 0.5 million traders. There are good chances that you are one of those 300 thousand clients because I joined in I** long time ago. If I am not mistaken, then I** is the largest broker of the world in terms of total customer numbers. No such broker has such big client base.

The key reason for me to join in I** was quite interesting. I** was offering forex trading with only $1 deposit that time which I** still offer now. Its often surprises me because I** is a broker which has many millionaires traders and I** is a broker which has many traders with $1, $5 deposit. But no matter what is the deposit, they are still offering same and equal services for every account.

I** is the best broker of Asia in past couple of years. This time also, Global Banking and Finance (which is known as a very reputed organization for financial activities worldwide) awarded I** with best broker of Asia.

Anyway, I am not interested with the number of awards I** won or with the number of clients they have. I got my trust on I** when long time ago, I won a big contest in I** and was able to withdraw my profit from the prize. I am interested to know, does 5,00,000 clients of I** or numerous awards matter to you? If yes, then why?
      Of course I feel so much proud and happy for being one of the huge number. This is a prefect reward that can be achieved for selecting this platform. I hope the number will increase more rapidly as they have almost nothing to complain.

Thanks  

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

shahadath is an unknown quantity at this point shahadath's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Its normal that any company cares more about the clients who deposit more. they earn the trust of client by their good service and distinct idea of trading and live support to their client.

Thanks  

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Flirty

ekajoey is on a distinguished road ekajoey's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      585.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shahadath View Post
      Its normal that any company cares more about the clients who deposit more. they earn the trust of client by their good service and distinct idea of trading and live support to their client.
      indeed this has actually been a plus for the individual broker when a client who joined him from year to year growing and increasingly provide better confidence to the trader when the trade that passes is already providing better benefits for future will come

Thanks  

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2024.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Its really does matter to me. I think its good to see this site grow to the point that it can be the number one broker site in the world. And if you are trading of course you want to have a broker site that is number one right? That's why for me instaforex is the best broker site because this is the broker site that I want to have and I want to use to trade. I'm hoping that in two to three years time I can say to myself that I become a successful trader because of instaforex.

Thanks  

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

fxcopa will become famous soon enough fxcopa will become famous soon enough fxcopa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3207.69 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is a real good news, it shows how good people regard instaforex broker. Guess this will put them on the top list of world's best brokers. Congratulations instaforex.

Thanks  

Closed Thread
    Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast