• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 10 11 12

Thread: Can I use MT4 in mobile?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Tired

Black Mamba has a brilliant future Black Mamba has a brilliant future Black Mamba has a brilliant future Black Mamba has a brilliant future Black Mamba has a brilliant future Black Mamba has a brilliant future Black Mamba has a brilliant future Black Mamba has a brilliant future Black Mamba has a brilliant future Black Mamba has a brilliant future Black Mamba has a brilliant future Black Mamba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2839.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,907 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phool Khan View Post
      Yes you can wright in play store instaforex their is an application available you can just download it and login your account and there you can see all the list of pair just choose your pair and execute your order easily and close your profitable trade in your mobile phone.
      @PhoolKhan it is easier to install the application once thing i dont like about that app is that you cannot make analysis as you would make in the desktop computers, so yes in case of emergency when you desperatelywant to close your trade or make a new order you should use that app but for deep analysis you should always use the desktop Meta trader Platform.

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is a jewel in the rough Arief Makmur is a jewel in the rough Arief Makmur is a jewel in the rough Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      552.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yesterday I open position at EUR/USD with Timeframes: 60 Minuets, I look the market and put the Pending Orders Sell Stop and trailing the Stop Loss too 100% all in by Smartphone.

"Don't be a hero. Don't have an ego. Always question yourself and your ability, Don't ever feel that you are good. The second you do, you are dead." By Paul Tudor Jones.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cool

seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      945.78 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Sure you can. I find the MT4 android app to be very easy to use. Its almost just like the system version but lite weight this helps reduce the issue of freezing your phone operation. Also it does not consume data. I will advice that instaforex trading app should also be updated to put into account the issue of freezing and taking too much time to load due to heavy data consumption.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

sheikaraf365 is on a distinguished road sheikaraf365's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think mt4 trading terminal has mobile phone version software , you download it from broker house site and install it and trade from anywhere , trading with mobile is very difficult for new traders you will find it difficult for to close and open trade in time , i think new traders should trade from pc you can use your mobile version to close trade only it will be safe .

6. FB
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Happy

kazol76 will become famous soon enough kazol76 will become famous soon enough kazol76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      337.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Sure anyone can trade in mobile and it is very handy and smart to use. MT4 platform in smartphone everyone use it when they are in out of computer platform. Forex make easy for everyone and simple by using mobile platform anytime and anywhere. in this case user must have a smartphone and download mt4 platform to broker providing software or google play store.

Reply to Thread
    Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 10 11 12