• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 11 12 13

Thread: Can I use MT4 in mobile?

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,389 Times in 5,109 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by normarster View Post
      One problem i have with metatrader for mobile now is that i cant have same chart template on mobile.i dont think it is possible to add template on mobile terminal but it be very useful option for new guy like me because it takes a lot of time to set my chart from nothing again.
      I think that is something that is very hard to achieve. All the indicators, expert advisors and script are written for Windows and for it to run on Android or IOS would mean different language. Also we would need a way to install and save it all on our phone.

2. Forex Game
    3. The Following User Says Thank You to moneygrows For This Useful Post:

cambiste (12-30-2017)

I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 33,524 Times in 6,747 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      I think that is something that is very hard to achieve. All the indicators, expert advisors and script are written for Windows and for it to run on Android or IOS would mean different language. Also we would need a way to install and save it all on our phone.
      there are some default indicators that are ready to go, ofc there is no option to run the EA, but indicators are fair enough, the main indicator I did not found is zigzag

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Aviz For This Useful Post:

cambiste (12-30-2017)

6. <a href="">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is just really nice cambiste is just really nice cambiste is just really nice cambiste is just really nice cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      148.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by normarster View Post
      One problem i have with metatrader for mobile now is that i cant have same chart template on mobile.i dont think it is possible to add template on mobile terminal but it be very useful option for new guy like me because it takes a lot of time to set my chart from nothing again.
      You can use your Android metatrader when you're out to check your positions, you can close and open new positions if you see an opportunity, but to make your analysis you'd do it on your pc.

Reply to Thread
    Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 11 12 13