I am:
      Amazed

bhakung is on a distinguished road bhakung's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
      Hi fellow MT5 members.

I am creating this thread because I have observed many users opening new threads just to post one e book.

From now on, each and every forex e-book should be posted in this thread and no one is allowed to open new threads to post e-books.

Rules for posting in this Thread:

If you guys want to post any e-book regarding forex, you have to use this thread in the following format:

1: Book's Name

2: Brief explanation in your own words (Not Copy paste)

3: Download link of the book you are posting

Hope to see some good books being posted in this thread in future.
      I have collected many books from different sources, all the books are the most famous in forex.
      Because they obey forum rules and want to contribute as well, how to upload them
      so forum participants can learn from them. By the way they are +350 books I have in pda format.
      If you need a name I can post it for you.

Will wait very anxiously for your reply
      thanks.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Torrent will become famous soon enough Torrent's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aleforex View Post
      Dear Traders

Here is an ebook with trading strategies.
      I hope you enjoy it.
      If you have any questions, you can contact me

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AvI8Wsf6tUiSgYhgz6Fu1Vy9J0CFJw
      Well its hard to learn forex business by reading books. So, I have taken another way. I read post from this forum. I have read all the important posts from this forum and also watching the videos and spending huge time with demo. This way I prefer and I think that is best way of learning. Try practical way. Practical way is best way of learning.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Brooding

Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1699.05 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Torrent yes learning through experience is very effective in and one of the bes ways of learning how to trade but still we need to guide our trading where we shall specialize on a certain area of price analysis like price action or indicators or news so this guidance we get from the forex books we read
      A friend is one who believes in you
      even when you have lost hope on yourself.

My Trading Journal: King of many trades

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4141.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks for the sharing of this beautiful book that can be useful for all kinds of traders to develop their skills and experts also can modify and increase their proficiency levels more higher. There is not the ending of learning in forex trading business and everybody must need to learn it till they are in this business. I will also try to learn through this good book.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      232.43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Reading a lot of book is a very good thing while we are young. It will open our mind very quick to the possibilities that we can take advantage. However, in this technological advancement I prefer to hear an audio book or even watch a video of the trader explaining something. On the other side, I can read pretty quick too

Most of the links in this thread are no longer working. Is it possible to fix them or not?

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Oriana is on a distinguished road Oriana's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      42.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Such a nice thread started by Toxic. We can find lots of useful and informative books in the same thread, I will try to download and read out some of them. Hopefully by reading them my confidence in trading will increase.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

alisarim is an unknown quantity at this point alisarim's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4.34 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi! I am very glad to see a lot of helpful fellow traders that offer different source of materials on how to improve our trading skills. Money management is always a great tool to increase our chances of survival if we want to make it as our lifetime career.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is just really nice わξΨǐ ツ is just really nice わξΨǐ ツ is just really nice わξΨǐ ツ is just really nice わξΨǐ ツ is just really nice わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      174.26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alisarim View Post
      Hi! I am very glad to see a lot of helpful fellow traders that offer different source of materials on how to improve our trading skills. Money management is always a great tool to increase our chances of survival if we want to make it as our lifetime career.
      Hi bro, please read the topic thread starter, it's not about money management, looks like you only made posts for bonuses, we can call you as spammer here.
      If you want search free ebooks to learn, you can come here or maybe next time you want to add your own ebooks.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Goldfreak818 is on a distinguished road Goldfreak818's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.86 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I just arrived at this forum and it already feels like a library with the compilations.
      But I really like the idea of putting together many things in one thread.
      I think it's neat and clean and very useful for the members so they can get useful information very quick.

I applaud the team who made the forum like this.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Inspired

bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      99.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,181 Times in 219 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Goldfreak818 View Post
      I just arrived at this forum and it already feels like a library with the compilations.
      But I really like the idea of putting together many things in one thread.
      I think it's neat and clean and very useful for the members so they can get useful information very quick.

I applaud the team who made the forum like this.

Hi, My dear
      You are most welcome on mt5 forum and you already get about it that this forum is store house of knowledge all about Forex and its trading system because only well experienced person who know all about Forex and its trading system easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within quick time which is much easier and quicker way to earn more and more.
      Knowledge is very important on Forex trading and if you want to be a great trader then you must need to know all about it. besides this forum you can search about forex on online others forum and different social network and very effective one is to get manything from youtube where you can get about it all with video.
      Bappy's Trading Journal
      Mt5 forum is best Forex forum Community, To join Click Here

Reply to Thread
    Page 134 of 135 FirstFirst ... 129 132 133 134 135 LastLast