• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 75 78 79 80

Thread: InstaForex reviews

I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,680 Times in 4,511 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ding dong View Post
      after this problem, i will think again for take any bonus, Brother
      before i always use bonus 30%, and no have problem with that, so still continue use bonus, but when read again what i get explanation from site in my IB.
      i read the explanation more clear than rule in agreement, before i still keep think strong if this broker take wrong count in take bonus statistic,

after i get explanation, about rule 11, and 12 in agreement, that i see again what wrong with my order.
      but this is still make me disadvantages, cause the reason is from i do start order.
      in agreement need more explanation for that. if no that like something hidden for some problem in the future.

why, cause still lot of people in long time in here can't make more explanation about what wrong and problem with this Rule.
      if the rule have clear explanation without something hidden like that, that will be good agreement for client too.
      I was also using 30% bonus and have never had a problem in profit withdrawal but when I see that some rules are added to the bonus agreement I decided to stop using this bonus and I'm very satisfied with instaforex even without deposit bonus.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

Passionate Pisces (07-11-2018), PhantomTrader79 (07-11-2018)

3. lamborghini
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Eard1957 is on a distinguished road Eard1957's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I dont know why every one think that bonus is users property its not like this, company have rights to do what ever it can do with the given bonus, if your a gambler then you will always complain about these issues but if your a good trader you wont say a single word.. because you know you can trade.

I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,680 Times in 4,511 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eard1957 View Post
      I dont know why every one think that bonus is users property its not like this, company have rights to do what ever it can do with the given bonus, if your a gambler then you will always complain about these issues but if your a good trader you wont say a single word.. because you know you can trade.
      That's right, and that's why the trader should read many times all the bonus conditions and understand every single rule in the bonus agreement before accepting it.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

Passionate Pisces (07-11-2018), PhantomTrader79 (07-11-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 75 78 79 80