• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 70 of 80 FirstFirst ... 65 68 69 70 71 72 75 ... LastLast

Thread: InstaForex reviews

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,599 Times in 594 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pongsakorn** View Post
      So it's not good for small traders from U.S. to want to used the big leverage in offshoer account then?
      Why their s governmanet restrict too much for their people to trade forex?
      That is wnot good.
      Its more harder for US traders to try and open offshore account when compare to the other parts of the world as their laws are more tighter then the rest of us. I think their goverment only want what is best for them by reducing the risk of scam and fraud.

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

cambiste (03-12-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-20-2018), Unregistered (2)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,075 Times in 8,478 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper View Post
      Its more harder for US traders to try and open offshore account when compare to the other parts of the world as their laws are more tighter then the rest of us. I think their goverment only want what is best for them by reducing the risk of scam and fraud.
      That is good but also bad at the same time.
      If governments all over the world want to reduce the risk for citizens then make a rule so that new traders can't use a big leverage.
      Only those who meet certain criteria can use big leverage.
      The problem will be solved that way.
      Why limit the leverage for everyone. Doesn't make sense.

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

azmassi (02-25-2018), cambiste (03-12-2018), moneygrows (03-13-2018), PongsakornFX (03-12-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomTrader79 View Post
      That is good but also bad at the same time.
      If governments all over the world want to reduce the risk for citizens then make a rule so that new traders can't use a big leverage.
      Only those who meet certain criteria can use big leverage.
      The problem will be solved that way.
      Why limit the leverage for everyone. Doesn't make sense.
      This is good idea mister super moderator, I think big leverage is good for experience trades because they can trade well but it's bad for new traders.
      Losing money is alway s problem by the new traders because they don't have the skills and experince to make money in this market.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to PongsakornFX for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (03-12-2018), cambiste (03-12-2018), moneygrows (03-13-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276.41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,004 Times in 403 Posts

This is good idea mister super moderator, I think big leverage is good for experience trades because they can trade well but it's bad for new traders.
      Losing money is alway s problem by the new traders because they don't have the skills and experince to make money in this market.
      I think some brokers already offered that thing and also when you open a new account with a broker I think there is an empty box where you put how many years you've been trading forex (experience). So actually brokers already have an idea of what your capabilities in this business are but the problem is the government. They are politicians not business persons.
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

8. The following 7 users say Thank You to Beautiful Quynh for this useful post.

cambiste (03-12-2018), moneygrows (03-13-2018), PongsakornFX (03-12-2018), Unregistered (4)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Quynh View Post
      I think some brokers already offered that thing and also when you open a new account with a broker I think there is an empty box where you put how many years you've been trading forex (experience). So actually brokers already have an idea of what your capabilities in this business are but the problem is the government. They are politicians not business persons.
      This is a great news. I didn't pay attention to it but now I think I remember. So the brokers only know our trading experience but the oernments don't know aobut it.
      So I thiknk the govermnent need to work closely with the brokers to formulate good rules about leverage to offer to client.s

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to PongsakornFX for this useful post.

cambiste (03-12-2018), moneygrows (03-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Quynh View Post
      Yes but you can put anything when you fill the form. even a new trader can make 5 years of experience and no one can check if it's true or not. Broker don't really care , all what they want is active clients.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cambiste For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (03-13-2018)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,733 Times in 5,530 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste View Post
      Yes but you can put anything when you fill the form. even a new trader can make 5 years of experience and no one can check if it's true or not. Broker don't really care , all what they want is active clients.
      Every brokers want active clients so they can generate bigger volume thus creating more income for them. The market is big enough as it is, i dont see why must some of the brokers want to compete in a bad way like having a smear campaign.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to moneygrows For This Useful Post:

cambiste (03-14-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

I wonder why transfer between accounts takes long-time to be executed by financial department? I remember it was instant but now it takes up to 2 days or more.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste View Post
      I also agree with you maybe they don't check about it like how to check if the person is say the true or not because there is no way to really know.
      If the trader is from europe and the broker is in the US then it's impossible tocheck. Sending scan or anything can be trick so it's hard to verify.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to PongsakornFX For This Useful Post:

cambiste (03-16-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

I also agree with you maybe they don't check about it like how to check if the person is say the true or not because there is no way to really know.
      If the trader is from europe and the broker is in the US then it's impossible tocheck. Sending scan or anything can be trick so it's hard to verify.
      So there's no solution for it, a broker has to accept all traders regardless of their experience. Or they can limit the leverage for their new clients and after a specific period of time and after showing some improvements, he could increase his leverage. They can also test their clients, the experienced ones can use high leverage.

Reply to Thread
    Page 70 of 80 FirstFirst ... 65 68 69 70 71 72 75 ... LastLast