• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 75 of 80 FirstFirst ... 70 73 74 75 76 77 ... LastLast

Thread: InstaForex reviews

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10905.17 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,962 Times in 7,442 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trendattack View Post
      I honestly don't trust this Instaforex broker so much because I read a lot of bad review about it on the internet and there is a lot of them.
      But when I check facebook and this forum I see people are really happy using this broker and I don't understand it now.
      Maybe I will spend more time to find out why through this forum.
      Indeed people are happy with this broker and they have big investment with Instaforex, and there is huge trust in there...see the big investment of PAMM and COPY traders below... Awesome...isn't it?

https://www.instaforex.com/pamm_monitoring#!/

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

Aviz (05-04-2018), azmassi (05-05-2018), Beautiful Quynh (05-08-2018), PongsakornFX (05-07-2018)

3. ForexCopy
      I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,485 Times in 4,429 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trendattack View Post
      I honestly don't trust this Instaforex broker so much because I read a lot of bad review about it on the internet and there is a lot of them.
      But when I check facebook and this forum I see people are really happy using this broker and I don't understand it now.
      Maybe I will spend more time to find out why through this forum.
      There's no broker in the world that gives free cash prizes to their clients, but Instaforex does! With instaforex you can start trading even without investing a penny and you can make a fortune , and Instaforex will pay all your profits provided that you respect their rules!

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

cambiste (05-23-2018), PongsakornFX (05-07-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Indeed people are happy with this broker and they have big investment with Instaforex, and there is huge trust in there...see the big investment of PAMM and COPY traders below... Awesome...isn't it?

Pamm account with instaforex is the best copy trade system in the world.With flexible conditions everyone can become account manager and everyone can invest his money with any account manager. I alreaday tried it and I really like it!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to cambiste For This Useful Post:

PongsakornFX (05-07-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Wowo ths is a lot of capital from people... I think this broker is very loved by the clients from the wolrd.
      If they nt trust this broker then they will not be invest this a lot of money in this broker. I think I can see now that this broker is really good!

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to PongsakornFX for this useful post.

azmassi (05-07-2018), Beautiful Quynh (05-08-2018)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 is a glorious beacon of light amiron56 is a glorious beacon of light amiron56 is a glorious beacon of light amiron56 is a glorious beacon of light amiron56 is a glorious beacon of light amiron56 is a glorious beacon of light amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1533.86 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Instaforex is a Mother Broker

There are many brokers in the world and I have worked with them and I analyze which broker is blessing for people all over the world. Instaforex contribution definitely outstanding, incomparable and praiseworthy because instaforex is helping poor people, sponsoring different entertaining event, making a group of expert or mentor to learn forex new comer.

This is true, Instaforex is the last resort who lost all money in different forex Broker.
      Last edited by amiron56; 05-07-2018 at 04:27 AM. Reason: add word

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

azmassi (05-07-2018), PongsakornFX (05-22-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by amiron56 View Post
      There are many brokers in the world and I have worked with them and I analyze which broker is blessing for people all over the world. Instaforex contribution definitely outstanding, incomparable and praiseworthy because instaforex is helping poor people, sponsoring different entertaining event, making a group of expert or mentor to learn forex new comer.

This is true, Instaforex is the last resort who lost all money in different forex Broker.
      I love instaforex and I think it's the best broker in the world, I hope this broker will grow more and more because it's the best broker and it gives great opportunities to new traders especially those who don't have starting capital.

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (05-08-2018), PongsakornFX (05-22-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276.41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is very good broker I think because there is a lot of PAMM and ForexCopy account in this broker.
      Only a big broker can offer this kind of service to the clients and benefit many people who don't know how to trade forex.
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to Beautiful Quynh for this useful post.

nomaden (05-19-2018), PongsakornFX (05-22-2018)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

nomaden is on a distinguished road nomaden's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5.82 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Honestly I never tried this Instaforex broker so I can't say anything, but when I checked the internet they all say bad things about this broker.
      I only recently found a post from facebook that directed me to this forum and only today I found out that this forum is sponsored by Instaforex.
      Well, since I'm already here I'm gonna check out if their bad claims are true or not.

17. The following 5 users say Thank You to nomaden for this useful post.

PongsakornFX (05-22-2018), Unregistered (4)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nomaden View Post
      Honestly I never tried this Instaforex broker so I can't say anything, but when I checked the internet they all say bad things about this broker.
      I only recently found a post from facebook that directed me to this forum and only today I found out that this forum is sponsored by Instaforex.
      Well, since I'm already here I'm gonna check out if their bad claims are true or not.
      Yes, I think it's fair to try it first before commenting because if you don't know or try it yourself then you can't have know how it feel.
      I also like to tray things first before saying something and I can say that so far I have no problem wih t Instaforex.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to PongsakornFX For This Useful Post:

cambiste (05-23-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nomaden View Post
      I'm sure that you'll be surprised, you'll learn and you'll get bonus and the best thing is that you'll withdraw your profits. Just try it, you've nothing to lose and you won't regret it.

21. The following 2 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Reply to Thread
    Page 75 of 80 FirstFirst ... 70 73 74 75 76 77 ... LastLast