• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 78 of 80 FirstFirst ... 73 76 77 78 79 80 LastLast

Thread: InstaForex reviews

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1406.03 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,001 Times in 2,058 Posts

Hi, i have some problem with acc, this is like something wrong when calc my bonus
      ok, i have 30% bonus == 138.01 $
      but i see my balance have explanation Cancel Part Of WB30% Profit with the number 203.19 $.

whereas, WB (welcome bonus) amounted to 138.01 $

this transaction i have cancel WB 30% == 203.19

Spoiler Spoiler:

when i see in cabinet client, i have bonus statistic 138.01$
      i also still thinking, when the bonus cancel, but i still have bonus WB30% in my acc ?
      i think the bonus already take more than the amount ?
      when this do from the robot (auto bot). the auto bot need fixed identification.

withdrawal in pending status , cancel bonus already taken, how can ? what happen if that is u acc ...?

Spoiler Spoiler:

and from support or admin Insta, maybe can help me for what rule i should accept about this transaction ?

Spoiler Spoiler:

2. The following 8 users say Thank You to ding dong for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (06-12-2018), cambiste (06-10-2018), moneygrows (06-12-2018), Unregistered (4), ZAiminathi (06-12-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ding dong View Post
      Hi, i have some problem with acc, this is like something wrong when calc my bonus
      but i see my balance have explanation Cancel Part Of WB30% Profit with the number 203.19 $.

Spoiler Spoiler:

i also still thinking, when the bonus cancel, but i still have bonus WB30% in my acc ?

withdrawal in pending status , cancel bonus already taken, how can ? what happen if that is u acc ...?

Spoiler Spoiler:

and from support or admin Insta, maybe can help me for what rule i should accept about this transaction ?

Spoiler Spoiler:
      Did they cancel 30% of your profit?

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (06-12-2018), ding dong (06-12-2018), moneygrows (06-12-2018), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

ZAiminathi is on a distinguished road ZAiminathi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
      I think this problem must be answered from instaforex because I check that there is a new rules in the forum that says the forum is not responsible for the trading account for bonus in this forum. Also, if you get welcome bonus then it means you use real account. Maybe the cut was from the bonus and the profit combined (because you the bonus is already in the account when you get the profit) but it's only my opinion.

So let's wait for the support team from Instaforex to answer it.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to ZAiminathi for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (06-12-2018), ding dong (06-12-2018), moneygrows (06-12-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste View Post
      Did they cancel 30% of your profit?

hmm,,,yes, i just want see what the rule can accept cancel WB30% of Profit, ?
      WB == Welcome bonus, but i no see the rule in welcome bonus can Cancel 30% profit.

Quote Originally Posted by ZAiminathi View Post
      I think this problem must be answered from instaforex because I check that there is a new rules in the forum that says the forum is not responsible for the trading account for bonus in this forum. Also, if you get welcome bonus then it means you use real account. Maybe the cut was from the bonus and the profit combined (because you the bonus is already in the account when you get the profit) but it's only my opinion.

So let's wait for the support team from Instaforex to answer it.

hm, yes , but in here also can review this broker, brother.
      before i also post in here, for waiting response from support insta in this forum, what can i do after this, when i need some explanation the rule.
      the rule Welcome bonus, on there insta can cancel welcome bonus 30%, or if do WD on there can calculate how much the bonus will reduce in the acc.
      but, i no see the rule can cancel 30% from profit. so that why i need some explanation for this brother.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to ding dong for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (06-12-2018), moneygrows (06-12-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Spoiler Spoiler:

This from support insta,
      If we see what i post before, i have bonus statistic 138$, right?
      From support insta, he say when i do WD without complete lot size, the bonus will be cancel.

But how can? I just have bonus 138$,
      But i get cancel bonus 203+ 100 = 303$.

With this reason can i wrong when i say he no cancel the WB30%, but take the money?
      Cancel bonus 203 at first when WD in status pending can influence calculate cancel bonus statistic.
      That why at first, i do calculate cancel bonus with amount around 29$ can change more big amount

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to ding dong for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (06-12-2018), moneygrows (06-12-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,582 Times in 579 Posts

i am having problem trying to understand the issue right now. I have only one question, do you mix forum bonus account with your own deposit ding dong?

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

ding dong (06-13-2018), moneygrows (06-12-2018), Unregistered (1)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper View Post
      i am having problem trying to understand the issue right now. I have only one question, do you mix forum bonus account with your own deposit ding dong?
      what mix, brother,
      i rarely post in this forum, this acc is acc deposit.
      this acc no have relate with bonus from forum, i just have have welcome bonus 30% that 138$.

i have WD 217 and 760

when i do WD with amount 217$, before i have profit 218.17$,

base from welcome bonus is 460$ from my deposit.
      460$ + 218.17 $ = 678.17$ is my balance. plus welcome bonus 30% 138$, no in my calculate in my balance.

Spoiler Spoiler:

when i do WD 217$ that no touch any from my deposit 460$, how can this reason this broker take 203$ after that ?

support say.
      and after the transfer of amount $217, the bonus amount $203 has been cancelled. Then your bonus amount had $138.
      with this reason, this broker think i get bonus 138 + 203 = $348 ?
      in reality in my history we can see i just have bonus $138 from $460 deposit.

let calculate again then.
      $460 x 30% = $138 Or
      $460 x 30% = $348,
      when i calculate $348 is 75%.
      this broker have welcome bonus 75%, btw.....??

Spoiler Spoiler:

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ding dong For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (06-12-2018)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,654 Times in 5,495 Posts

what mix, brother,
      i rarely post in this forum, this acc is acc deposit.
      this acc no have relate with bonus from forum, i just have have welcome bonus 30% that 138$.

i have WD 217 and 760

when i do WD with amount 217$, before i have profit 218.17$,

base from welcome bonus is 460$ from my deposit.
      460$ + 218.17 $ = 678.17$ is my balance.

Spoiler Spoiler:

when i do WD 217$ that no touch any from my deposit 460$, how can this reason this broker take 203$ after that ?

support say.

Spoiler Spoiler:
      The answer from Instaforex Support doesnt make any sense at all. In the email, he wrote that $138 is the remaining balance of your 30% bonus after deduction while from your metatrader 4 screenshot i can see clearly that it showed the $138 is actually 30% bonus you received from your $460 deposit made

Lets just wait for official Instaforex representative to sort this out and guys please refrain from adding anymore comment to this as it will make this matter more confusing.

16. The following 4 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (06-20-2018), ding dong (06-12-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (06-13-2018), Unregistered (1)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      The answer from Instaforex Support doesnt make any sense at all. In the email, he wrote that $138 is the remaining balance of your 30% bonus after deduction while from your metatrader 4 screenshot i can see clearly that it showed the $138 is actually 30% bonus you received from your $460 deposit made

Lets just wait for official Instaforex representative to sort this out and guys please refrain from adding anymore comment to this as it will make this matter more confusing.

let's we think in future will have welcome bonus 75% then, Brother.
      at first, i think this is autobot do like this, i need clarification from human, but the support i think human.
      but the answer like autobot. the when official Instaforex representative come i think this will be correction, waiting

in client cabinet also like that brother, in bonus statistic is 138$.
      Spoiler Spoiler:

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ding dong For This Useful Post:

MT5 bozZdeviL (06-13-2018)

I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,680 Times in 4,511 Posts

let's we think in future will have welcome bonus 75% then, Brother.
      at first, i think this is autobot do like this, i need clarification from human, but the support i think human.
      but the answer like autobot. the when official Instaforex representative come i think this will be correction, waiting

in client cabinet also like that brother, in bonus statistic is 138$.
      Spoiler Spoiler:
      Hi ding dong,

Paragraph 10 of the bonus agreement says "The Client agrees that the company may cancel the bonus and correct the profit made with it, with amount equal to bonus sum, in case of detecting any signs of abuse of the bonus program if account has profit equal to deposit without prior warning or explaining the reason. Client admits possible risks of applying this paragraph"

I think that they canceled a part of your profits + the welcome bonus.

20. The following 5 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

cambiste (06-15-2018), ding dong (06-13-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (06-13-2018), Passionate Pisces (06-13-2018), Unregistered (1)

Reply to Thread
    Page 78 of 80 FirstFirst ... 73 76 77 78 79 80 LastLast