• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 79 of 80 FirstFirst ... 74 77 78 79 80 LastLast

Thread: InstaForex reviews

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1406.03 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,991 Times in 2,051 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by azmassi View Post
      Hi ding dong,

Paragraph 10 of the bonus agreement says "The Client agrees that the company may cancel the bonus and correct the profit made with it, with amount equal to bonus sum, in case of detecting any signs of abuse of the bonus program if account has profit equal to deposit without prior warning or explaining the reason. Client admits possible risks of applying this paragraph"

I think that they canceled a part of your profits + the welcome bonus.
      Thank brother for explanation. I read again the rule.
      Correct the profit made with it, with amount equal to bonus sum
      I have bonus 138$, the equal to bonus sum 138$..? How this calculate get number 203$?

Support say.
      and after the transfer of amount $217, the bonus amount $203 has been cancelled. Then your bonus amount had $138.

Rule number 10, have good reason for take some profit btw...hhhh
      Need some clarification with this " with amount equal to bonus sum"
      In case of detecting any signs of abuse of the bonus program

Correction profit also have reason for decide. And 203$ no equal to bonus sum what i get.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to ding dong for this useful post.

azmassi (06-15-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (06-13-2018), Unregistered (1)

3. LFC
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Today have respon from support Insta.
      Spoiler Spoiler:

The reason take money 203$ cause i do WD 217$ and that moment i have profit 218$.
      Reason 2, when have been cancelled bonus 203$ but in my client cabinet still have bonus statistic 138$.

If 203$ is cancel welcome bonus, that must in my client cabinet no have bonus statistic 138$.
      And then when i do WD again with amount 760$, i get cancel bonus statistic again.
      Let's think.

I do WD 217$ ...have cancel bonus 203$
      I do WD 760$ ...have cancel bonus 100$. More bigger WD, cancel bonus more little.

What wrong with calculate the cancel bonus?

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to ding dong for this useful post.

azmassi (06-15-2018), Unregistered (1)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Still waiting, last answer from support Insta.

Spoiler Spoiler:

This last respon 4 day ago, hope this problem soon resolve in this week
      From Insta in here? Still no check in this thread?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ding dong For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Insta represantiv no come in here..?
      i think this problem still resolve, so i'm still waiting for resolve this problem.
      if Insta representative come in here, i hope will try explanation description what reason this problem.

9. The following 3 users say Thank You to ding dong for this useful post.

moneygrows (06-28-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Rule number 10 in agreement.

The Client agrees that the company may cancel the bonus and correct the profit made with it, with amount equal to bonus sum, in case of detecting any signs of abuse of the bonus program if account has profit equal to deposit without prior warning or explaining the reason. Client admits possible risks of applying this paragraph.

in case of detecting any signs of abuse ?
      detecting more profit i think, this is good reason, btw...

rule number 10 about cancel profit max is equal with bonus. but the bonus Instaforex say like this.

Spoiler Spoiler:

i think about me or side from instaforex bonus wrong ?
      so, this problem still no clear resolve, cause the reason has no clear basis with the rules that Instaforex makes for itself.

and then what wrong with the profit ?
      Rule number 7

The profit made over the bonus amount can be withdrawn without any restrictions in case all conditions of the present agreement are fulfilled.

the reason if the rule still no clear is for future time have more good rule.
      and then the client no confuse with the rule, cause the rule have strong base for take anything.
      but reason for my problem still no clear with the rule, this is good example for make rule more clear in the future,

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to ding dong for this useful post.

moneygrows (06-28-2018)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,420 Times in 5,399 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ding dong View Post
      Insta represantiv no come in here..?
      i think this problem still resolve, so i'm still waiting for resolve this problem.
      if Insta representative come in here, i hope will try explanation description what reason this problem.
      Still no response? Perhaps you can send a PM to MT5 Administrator informing about this issue. Do provide link for this post so the admin can forward it to Instaforex representative.

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

ding dong (06-30-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      Still no response? Perhaps you can send a PM to MT5 Administrator informing about this issue. Do provide link for this post so the admin can forward it to Instaforex representative.

hi, yes,,i got the answer from this problem, the clear rule is number 11 of agreement.
      i will check some rule for this and some explanation and then will make thread for make clear the rule.
      so, in future time the client no have confuse about some rule. cause this is of agreement in other side the broker have advantage for take some cause the rule, Lol..

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

ok, I post Thread, how i have explanation with rule number 11 and 12 of agreement, that can make problem if you no have more clear with this rule.
      the explanation i get no from support Instaforex or mail from Bonus Instaforex, so if you take any bonus in this broker u can thinking 2 time.
      but if u accept all the risk when u take any bonus from agreement that make no problem with you.

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to ding dong for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (07-09-2018)

I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,485 Times in 4,429 Posts

hi, yes,,i got the answer from this problem, the clear rule is number 11 of agreement.
      i will check some rule for this and some explanation and then will make thread for make clear the rule.
      so, in future time the client no have confuse about some rule. cause this is of agreement in other side the broker have advantage for take some cause the rule, Lol..

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

ok, I post Thread, how i have explanation with rule number 11 and 12 of agreement, that can make problem if you no have more clear with this rule.
      the explanation i get no from support Instaforex or mail from Bonus Instaforex, so if you take any bonus in this broker u can thinking 2 time.
      but if u accept all the risk when u take any bonus from agreement that make no problem with you.
      Yes, bonus has advantages and disadvantages this is why should read all the conditions before using the bonus. Since some new rules are added to bonus agreement I stopped using 30% bonus except in some cases. Are you still using bonus?

17. The following 3 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (07-09-2018), ding dong (07-06-2018), newpsrcor (07-06-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by azmassi View Post
      Yes, bonus has advantages and disadvantages this is why should read all the conditions before using the bonus. Since some new rules are added to bonus agreement I stopped using 30% bonus except in some cases. Are you still using bonus?

after this problem, i will think again for take any bonus, Brother
      before i always use bonus 30%, and no have problem with that, so still continue use bonus, but when read again what i get explanation from site in my IB.
      i read the explanation more clear than rule in agreement, before i still keep think strong if this broker take wrong count in take bonus statistic,

after i get explanation, about rule 11, and 12 in agreement, that i see again what wrong with my order.
      but this is still make me disadvantages, cause the reason is from i do start order.
      in agreement need more explanation for that. if no that like something hidden for some problem in the future.

why, cause still lot of people in long time in here can't make more explanation about what wrong and problem with this Rule.
      if the rule have clear explanation without something hidden like that, that will be good agreement for client too.

19. The following 5 users say Thank You to ding dong for this useful post.

azmassi (07-09-2018), Borneo Scalper (07-09-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,540 Times in 548 Posts

why, cause still lot of people in long time in here can't make more explanation about what wrong and problem with this Rule.
      if the rule have clear explanation without something hidden like that, that will be good agreement for client too.
      its not people cant make more explanation its because most people especially ib or in forums doesnt want to explain details so not to scare people and miss a potential client sign ups

i just read in other forums today more people using bonus got their profit cancelled along with the bonus, just like your case

21. The following 4 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

azmassi (07-09-2018), Passionate Pisces (07-11-2018), Unregistered (1)

Reply to Thread
    Page 79 of 80 FirstFirst ... 74 77 78 79 80 LastLast