Thread: Who provide best forex forecast? give your opinion with link

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

wending is on a distinguished road wending's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      164.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

No,I never to get the Forex forecast from others.I think it is a better choice for me to forecast the forex by myself.Though we may forexcast the trend wrong,while we can gain and improve ourselves so much then.

2. FB
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

ragil is an unknown quantity at this point ragil's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      507.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wending View Post
      No,I never to get the Forex forecast from others.I think it is a better choice for me to forecast the forex by myself.Though we may forexcast the trend wrong,while we can gain and improve ourselves so much then.
      confident in the trade will make us easy in trading the news of others will be our reference in determining the direction we need to understand the strategy and analysis of our own

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Bitchy

ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1854.03 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i agree i also donot actually care what other are saying . in my newbie days i used to look at what majority were saying and most of the time they were wrong so now i just trade my own system

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

bulleth is an unknown quantity at this point bulleth's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      108.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ranawat1987 View Post
      Hi Friends Please Give a Link of Any site form where you get best forecast related to Forex trading....so others like me can also use it.

i Use this link most of time.

http://www.**street.com/technical/cu...&time=2012-146
      I guess I'm a get a link from this forum. because I've learned trading from books he had given me an instructor course. and advice from some friends that they might receive from their trading experience.

Banned
      I am:
      Amused

orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2028.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bulleth View Post
      I guess I'm a get a link from this forum. because I've learned trading from books he had given me an instructor course. and advice from some friends that they might receive from their trading experience.
      advice from your friends you can use this as a way to maximize the results and maybe later you can learn a lot from the opportunities that you have done with being a trader is increasingly reliable.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Lurking

Hakunarilious is just really nice Hakunarilious is just really nice Hakunarilious is just really nice Hakunarilious is just really nice Hakunarilious is just really nice Hakunarilious's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      684.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wending View Post
      Sometimes you may do wrong,but try to analyze it with others so that yours can synchronize with others and know that your going on the good direction.
      Instaforex Supporter l Instaforex

Banned
      I am:
      ----

arun is an unknown quantity at this point arun's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thumbs up

Best forex forecast is to know the timings of your forex market opening and closing and also some news.

but however more successful traders won't follow this as they will follow various chart timeframes to make a trade.

Banned
      I am:
      Fine

zukhrul will become famous soon enough zukhrul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2106.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ericnyamu View Post
      i agree i also donot actually care what other are saying . in my newbie days i used to look at what majority were saying and most of the time they were wrong so now i just trade my own system
      you not always have to care, its better think about yourself, except if you are a succesfull trader that want to care about other trader, but even i never found this one about a good trader

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

goldeneyes is a jewel in the rough goldeneyes is a jewel in the rough goldeneyes is a jewel in the rough goldeneyes is a jewel in the rough goldeneyes's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1858.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

seem in insta forex website there are several great analyst that can give us some useful insight of the day of market movement. you can choose to follow which of the system you like.
      Need more than 1 minutes to reply a post, Need only 3 second to click "Thanks" if you think it's useful.
      My Twitter

11. <a href=""> </a>
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Bored

kashifrehman is just really nice kashifrehman is just really nice kashifrehman is just really nice kashifrehman is just really nice kashifrehman is just really nice kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3841.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you are talking about the fundamentals then your given source is the best one and there is no comparison of this one in the market but the personal approach of a trader also matters and in a quite differnet way for every one.
      "Deeds without knowledge are not accepted. Knowledge is valueless unless it is matched to deeds. Knowledge guides its bearers to act (good deeds). The deeds of the unknowing persons are worthless."

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast