I am:
      ----

Bisma22 is on a distinguished road Bisma22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      665.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I find it difficult to open this link and just get an answer:
      Page Unavailable
      The requested page is unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience.
      my internet quota limitations so as not free to open it, if there are members who have managed to open it then please share in this forum to be discussed together.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,141.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are so many people who think that they are providing the best forecast about the market but we should not rely on them only. We should design and develop our own strategy and execute the plan which is our own. We should not just copy trades from others or use free signals which are mostly garbage and have not basis of good results.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Torrent will become famous soon enough Torrent will become famous soon enough Torrent's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I do not follow anyone forecast. I follow my own analysis and forecast. I have faith on myself not in anyone. I believe depending on others going long way in this business is kind of impossible. So that is why I follow my forecast. I know it does not go right all the time but i think its better to lose money with own analysis.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well because i have been very long in this market i have evolved and i have been able to know how to generate trading signals for myself and that has made me not to even think of anyone that do a good forecast because i do not need it anymore unlike when i was still a newbie in the business.but if you use your google search you might find a good one.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to 22gostfx For This Useful Post:

shyammandal (02-20-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

DaveBenroe is a jewel in the rough DaveBenroe is a jewel in the rough DaveBenroe is a jewel in the rough DaveBenroe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      572.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am afraid I cannot be of help here because I don't use Forex forecast. I had used it sometimes in the past and had got my fingers bitten, so I just keep to my simple technical analysis.

Even, I don't bother myself with fundamental analysis because I believe my technical analysis is enough for me to get what I want in Forex trading.
      BE WEALTHY IF U WANNA BE !
      BE WRETCHED IF U CHOOSE TO BE !!

THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

shyammandal is a jewel in the rough shyammandal is a jewel in the rough shyammandal is a jewel in the rough shyammandal is a jewel in the rough shyammandal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,351.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We don't use the forecast of anothers because we don't trust on it . Many times we have lost money when we opened trade on the basis of forecast . Forecast and Forex news are not fully trusted . So we believe on our market analysis . Forecast provide us rough idea about market , it does not give us accurate market condition . So we avoid forecast for trading .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to shyammandal For This Useful Post:

sameeh (03-10-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Chatty

sameeh is just really nice sameeh is just really nice sameeh is just really nice sameeh is just really nice sameeh is just really nice sameeh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      380.52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

there many sites on the web that can help the trader to find the forex forecast, in news and also for giving of good signals, if you look for news forecast then you can find many websites that give a calendar for the news time, instaforex website also has a good calendar for the news and give the time and forecast of each news.

10. ForexCopy
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,533.86 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,282 Times in 626 Posts

Dear guys there is a more web side who release daily good analysis and signal. To get the information you need a good knowledge on internet browsing. I see mt5.com also help us focusing different elite person analysis.

Reply to Thread
    Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9