Thread: Forex AutoTrading Robot?

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

bindian is an unknown quantity at this point bindian's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      96.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the best forex robot is man himself he must learn and have good knowledge of this business then start off this way he will bi in very good condition rather then he have a robot and dont know what to do because there is no replacement to a human

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

hosiconnon is an unknown quantity at this point hosiconnon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I too heard about these Expert Advisor's but not yet used. One of my friends are used these Robots and he told that they work very effectively and most of the time will be saved through these robots, Some of the scams are arising through these robots.The features of these robots are really excellent. They are not much available in our area, I want to become a dealer for these robots in my area. Please produce some attachmetn links regarding the task.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Happy

sanny135 is an unknown quantity at this point sanny135's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wahidaaa View Post
      my dear friend you can get the auto trading robots very easily from the internet but the real thing is that you need to have a cost benefit analysis and then have to see that what is the better way for either earn a small but may be safe money through the robot of a bit higher profits through the manual trading.
      There was a time when we should use a trading robot or manual way. I think we can see the short-Therm, we can determine where the location of support or resistance circuitry so we can use the robot in accordance with the time that we can.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amused

bogorex is an unknown quantity at this point bogorex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      135.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hi too, i do test megatron, but the link i found expired, may be you test megatron too, some guys referr me to try this in demo account first, happy hunting, good luck

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

azeenirfan will become famous soon enough azeenirfan will become famous soon enough azeenirfan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1334.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

sir i think auto robot trading in forex trading is very risky specially for newbies and i think ea trading wants big amount for trading and i think if you use ea robot so take minimum risky trading.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      625.83 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kirru View Post
      hey guys!

my friend david referred me to this forum and made me curious to know about forex trading...

i'm newbie to forex trading. so, I was in the hunt of forex training ebooks and sites and saw these types of sites and ebooks everywhere "FOREX AUTOTRADING ROBOT"

i just wonder what are these FOREX AUTOTRADING ROBOTs? will they really work and brings us profit or will they throw us in loss?
      Forex Robot or Auto Trading or Expert Advisor's actually its a Manual Trading System who already to be a Mechanical works who already coded by a trader him/herself or a coder programing.

If someone running the EA's actually he/she running someone Manual Trading system but without interuption anybody because they work itself by self programed.

If I can give you some illustration :

If you open a bussiness such traditional Burger restaurant actually you already trade by Manual trading.

BUT

If you are an open minded person and you know in this world have a hard way to be success and the other the easiest ways to be success and you choose the easy way so rather you open the restaurant with the traditional way you choose take a franchisse from MCD or Wendy's or Subway, etc. So you already have a clearly standard operation, and management so your way to be success its more easier rather then traditional way. This second ilustration its for you who traded with an EA's.

if they really works and gets us profit, then why many people is working for themselves and lossing soo much of money when they use the robot and make profit?

1. That trader not did they homewrok to Forward Test the EA"s first in Demo Account at least for 3 months and optimise that BUT they are directly open the real account and then they loosse they money. Because they grady.

2. That trader did not realize and exactly know how that EA's works, I means they do not know the logic behind those EA's.

3. The didn't know what the characteristics from that EA's such is that EA's ideal for Sideways situation or trending situation.

etc ...

Dude, the only one can help you just only yourself.
      Simple Is The Best

Banned
      I am:
      ----

jatinder is a jewel in the rough jatinder is a jewel in the rough jatinder is a jewel in the rough jatinder's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1627.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

they work only for a small amount of time and after some days they just stop working so i suggest you not to fall for these kind of things and try to do the manual trading only.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Doh

MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      862.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

some robots do work, but some don't. the most often misconception is that the robot is a get rich quick concept.

robots basically allow the trader to put less emphasis on finding the appropriate signals. if you trade moving average crosses, why not let a robot to do that for you instead of you sitting in front of the terminal just constantly checking all the pairs for a moving average cross?

you have to understand what the robot is supposed to do in order to know in which market conditions will the robot work in.
      Signature removed by Passionate Pisces.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

habit is on a distinguished road habit's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1065.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

robot trading is trading that handle by software. it give us freedom of time so that we can enjoy our life. beside that why people use robot because it discipline and can replace us when we are busy.

10. ForexCopy
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      625.83 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jatinder View Post
      they work only for a small amount of time and after some days they just stop working so i suggest you not to fall for these kind of things and try to do the manual trading only.
      I don't thing so ... I have a friend who already managed account more then hundreds dollar and He trades with EA's, but because they just aim profit only 10% to 15% each month only, until today He's still managed his account, At past February 2012 he already buy a new car just from his profit sharing from his investor.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterTickle View Post
      some robots do work, but some don't. the most often misconception is that the robot is a get rich quick concept.

robots basically allow the trader to put less emphasis on finding the appropriate signals. if you trade moving average crosses, why not let a robot to do that for you instead of you sitting in front of the terminal just constantly checking all the pairs for a moving average cross?

you have to understand what the robot is supposed to do in order to know in which market conditions will the robot work in.
      The reasson some EA's work but some EA's didn't, because its :

1. Some EA's work in the Sideways market but not work at Trending Market; the opposites, some EA's work just only in Trending market but when the market in Sideways situation, they will not work.
      2. Some Froex Traders ignore the Money Management, so they open position with a big lot volumes, and We know the end of the story they will wipe out.

In My opinion trading using EA's will give to Us a consistance profit But the profit its not to big, the ideal profit for each months its 10% to 20%; more then that if you use an EA, your trading your account will be in a danger.

If you want a big profit hundred to a thousand percent for each month you must trade by Manual not use with EA's BUT if you trade by manual you must realized your P/L will get a "Yoyo Syndrome" .
      Simple Is The Best

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast