• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex AutoTrading Robot?

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      In_Love

General Juhziz is an unknown quantity at this point General Juhziz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      99.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hi kirru, nice to meet you
      forex auto trading is one of the trading style. this autotrading software is help me so much in forex trading. all the buy and sell activities is done by robot. so i have time with my family while my robot collet profit from trading.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to General Juhziz For This Useful Post:

Arief Makmur (12-28-2012)

3. FB
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is just really nice Arief Makmur is just really nice Arief Makmur is just really nice Arief Makmur is just really nice Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      596.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by General Juhziz View Post
      hi kirru, nice to meet you
      forex auto trading is one of the trading style. this autotrading software is help me so much in forex trading. all the buy and sell activities is done by robot. so i have time with my family while my robot collet profit from trading.
      Great bro;

I remember of My Mentor said; "If We want to trade better We do not to close and do not to far from the market, if you do like that your succes in the front of your eyes." The way We trade Forex using an EA's is simmiliar with My mentor quotes as long as We pick the right EA's for Us.
      "Don't be a hero. Don't have an ego. Always question yourself and your ability, Don't ever feel that you are good. The second you do, you are dead." By Paul Tudor Jones.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

adnanaziz will become famous soon enough adnanaziz will become famous soon enough adnanaziz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1042.38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

sir welcome in forex mt5 forum and so far i use many robots in my forex trading business so far i don't earn big money by robots trading but so far i facing big loss by robots trading so i think robots trading is very risky.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

mario's is on a distinguished road mario's's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      564.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I do not know the certainty of the robot autotrading you mean, do you have a robot or is it not a robot. so let us discuss further, with material based on the tools and materials ..

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

fxalu is an unknown quantity at this point fxalu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      51.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think EA is a forex auto robot which manage your platform without your permition and EA will open and closed lots himself I hope now you could understand little about the EA expert advisor software .

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

dusra is an unknown quantity at this point dusra's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      66.76 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

forex autotrading robot is a good way to earn money from forex trading.if you want to make money with this system then you must have good experience about this business.if you trade with robot without good experience then you will lose money.so be experienced to trade with robot.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Angry

FATEMA4800 is on a distinguished road FATEMA4800's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      289.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Robots maker don't trust it

Robots require high capital and the thing is that robots don't work and if the robots worked then its maker would be billionaires in my opinion so its maker don't have confidence in it trust me

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Rahul1971 is on a distinguished road Rahul1971's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      403.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think in Forex market we need to gather experience. Need good analysis knowledge. Robot trading is for them who have a big capital and can wait for a long for profit. I think in Forex market manual trade is best.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

kokol1 is an unknown quantity at this point kokol1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kirru View Post
      hey guys!

my friend david referred me to this forum and made me curious to know about forex trading...

i'm newbie to forex trading. so, I was in the hunt of forex training ebooks and sites and saw these types of sites and ebooks everywhere "FOREX AUTOTRADING ROBOT"

i just wonder what are these FOREX AUTOTRADING ROBOTs? will they really work and brings us profit or will they throw us in loss? if they really works and gets us profit, then why many people is working for themselves and lossing soo much of money when they use the robot and make profit?

help me guys!
      People loose money both ways either as a manual trader or as an auto trader, as matter of fact I think more manual traders make money than automated traders because it is easy for manual traders to adjust there trading psychology to suit the market condition but the EA cannot do that

12. <a href="">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is just really nice Arief Makmur is just really nice Arief Makmur is just really nice Arief Makmur is just really nice Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      596.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FATEMA4800 View Post
      Robots require high capital and the thing is that robots don't work and if the robots worked then its maker would be billionaires in my opinion so its maker don't have confidence in it trust me
      Quote Originally Posted by Rahul1971 View Post
      I think in Forex market we need to gather experience. Need good analysis knowledge. Robot trading is for them who have a big capital and can wait for a long for profit.
      I don't thing so.

Because you can used an Cents Account; so when you deposit $200 in your MT4 will appear $20.000 cents.

I think in Forex market manual trade is best.
      Please; show Me the Profitabel Detailed Statement from who trade profitabel manual Trading, I believe there must be there BUT their only a small percentage because only 5% who can survive by Manual Trading.

Quote Originally Posted by kokol1 View Post
      People loose money both ways either as a manual trader or as an auto trader, as matter of fact I think more manual traders make money than automated traders because it is easy for manual traders to adjust there trading psychology to suit the market condition but the EA cannot do that
      I thing your statement about trading by manual easier then EA's its opposites with the reality.
      "Don't be a hero. Don't have an ego. Always question yourself and your ability, Don't ever feel that you are good. The second you do, you are dead." By Paul Tudor Jones.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast