Thread: Forex AutoTrading Robot?

Banned
      I am:
      ----

edisetiawan is on a distinguished road edisetiawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      188.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

until now I've never trade using EA robot. because I'm not so sure and are still very new to be able to use robots in the trade. I only use this for analysis only and indicators that I can trust. but sometimes do not go according to plan and resulted in a loss for me. if a friend can help me please upload robot that can make us a profit in trading. thank you.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Amazed

Google Master will become famous soon enough Google Master's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,195.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the greatest way that we could trade forex markets with a lot of money is through autotrading robot that is excellent. it is quite great because it aids a forex trader to make money even when they are away

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,478.18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are so many Forex auto trading robots. You can get some wonderful robots here in this forum as well. However, at the beginning it might not be a good idea to start using robot. Try to concentrate on manual trading at least at the beginning.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

giri67y has a spectacular aura about giri67y has a spectacular aura about giri67y's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,479.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I never prefer Robot or EA to involve in this trading. Because, those devices are artificial and man made. Those may also do wrong. For this reason, I always depend on manual trading. I never open trade when I can not understand the support level or the resistance level. However, I like to open trade based on fundamental analysis, technical analysis and market sentiment.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Torrent will become famous soon enough Torrent will become famous soon enough Torrent's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Tried to earn some pips by trading with robot but that did not work. Manual trading is best trading strategy. Do not depend on robot or try to trade by using robot. Spend time with demo and trade in demo for long time. Demo trading is best and it will increase your experience and knowledge. So I guess manual is best way of trading not robot or automated trading system.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Torrent for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (07-23-2018), phmayrdi (07-16-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,586 Times in 3,121 Posts

Tried to earn some pips by trading with robot but that did not work. Manual trading is best trading strategy.
      I did the same thing but could not make anything out of the robot trading until I was able to start trading manually, and I think the best way to earn and learn at the same time is when you are able to start manual forex trading, you are most certainly going to have an edge.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

MarkJLunder is an unknown quantity at this point MarkJLunder's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My friend was using one called srs trader \ srs trendrider? not sure, however it wasn't so good so I'd avoid this one.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to MarkJLunder for this useful post.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

john13303 is on a distinguished road john13303's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      27.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A forex trading robot enables to get entries on the markets independantly , and could get good results on the long term . For real trading , it is possible to trade automatically , with no humain interventions , on the forex markets . Decisions for trading are made based on analysis of charts , and the robots and systems programs could trade automatically , directly on the markets . That could help for trading on the markets , for real trading .

12. The following 5 users say Thank You to john13303 for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (07-23-2018), grrla (07-20-2018), phmayrdi (07-16-2018), Unregistered (1)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

phmayrdi is on a distinguished road phmayrdi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by john13303 View Post
      A forex trading robot enables to get entries on the markets independantly , and could get good results on the long term . For real trading , it is possible to trade automatically , with no humain interventions , on the forex markets . Decisions for trading are made based on analysis of charts , and the robots and systems programs could trade automatically , directly on the markets . That could help for trading on the markets , for real trading .

a robot can help doing trades when we cannot. It is a good helper as long as we can find a good robot which is hard if we are looking for free version. Usually the good one is expensive but it is worth the money buying if we can afford it

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to phmayrdi for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (07-23-2018), grrla (07-20-2018), Unregistered (1)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

grrla will become famous soon enough grrla's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by phmayrdi View Post
      a robot can help doing trades when we cannot. It is a good helper as long as we can find a good robot which is hard if we are looking for free version. Usually the good one is expensive but it is worth the money buying if we can afford it

in this modern time of internet, we are rapidly going to use more automated system to help making our live easier. For forex trading we can find plenty of robot that can help in our trading too, from semi automated all the way to fully automated. We need to know what kind of robot we want to use and find it based on our requirements.

16. The following 3 users say Thank You to grrla for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (07-23-2018), Unregistered (1)

Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast