• Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 153 of 321 FirstFirst ... 148 151 152 153 154 155 158 ... LastLast
    Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 3201

Thread: How to Control feelings of greed and fear?

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

tinny01 is an unknown quantity at this point tinny01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      304.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I would likely make simple traditional topics over at my every single schedule. I mightiness just energy to stopping point most my systems and still not view it 'till the end during the day. In that direction my head is ordinarily on some thing else over wondering with regards to FX industry.

2. <a href=""> </a>
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

sastrowarwer will become famous soon enough sastrowarwer will become famous soon enough sastrowarwer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2552.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by avijitpyne View Post
      Forex is a mind game.mind is everything if you want to control feelings of greed and fear.if you can control your mind you can also do it.so try to control your mind.mind automatically control your feelings of greed and fear.
      i think we have to follow our trading rule during trading to reduce fear , greed and nervous during trading. we also can apply stop loss and take profit to help us lock our loss or our profit

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

anggiat is an unknown quantity at this point anggiat's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It's not easy to control your feeling in forex because it's a little bit hard to distinguish between confidency and overconfident.
      So it's important to give limitation no matter we are sure or not in each transaction. It will prevent big losses in single transaction.
      It is possible to prevent greedy and fearness too.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

fendi is an unknown quantity at this point fendi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      43.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sastrowarwer View Post
      i think we have to follow our trading rule during trading to reduce fear , greed and nervous during trading. we also can apply stop loss and take profit to help us lock our loss or our profit
      That's right. It's important to follow our own trading plan and our own rule so we could be confident with our own
      analysis. If you can follow the rule well then it will be good for your psychology because follow the rule will train
      you to become discipline traders.

I am:
      Cold

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,841 Times in 2,988 Posts

About fear the solution is to risk a small percentage of its portfolio on each trade and then once your identified risk, establish your trading strategy. This must go with a stop loss.A stop loss on each trade is essential!

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

RambutPendek is an unknown quantity at this point RambutPendek's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      177.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Letting the losing trade run and shutting the great trades early can certainly place the foreign exchange trader bankrupt very quickly, they are very difficult to problems. Among the best ways is to utilize a specific buying and selling system, build your check it out in demo, if it's in profit. Then you'll trust the body, so it's not necessary to fear about obtaining a loss, but please be aware that accepting deficits is an essential facet of buying and selling.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

goldeneyes is a jewel in the rough goldeneyes is a jewel in the rough goldeneyes is a jewel in the rough goldeneyes is a jewel in the rough goldeneyes's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1800.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think by following the trading plan that we already tested its already mean controlling the feeling of greed and fear. This is always the way to control the feeling by always open the correct lot size according our trading capital.
      Need more than 1 minutes to reply a post, Need only 3 second to click "Thanks" if you think it's useful.
      My Twitter

Banned
      I am:
      ----

shahzad0albe will become famous soon enough shahzad0albe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      354.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by maxbrue View Post
      planning is important in the analysis. is often overlooked by beginners, so they often get unsatisfactory results in trading. whereas with the plan, then we can trade well.
      If you have a trading plan and you can trade on that, then you can easily control the feeling of greed and fear. But if you are too much addicted to trading, then it will become hard.I

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Lonely

shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2409.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,112 Times in 2,382 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shahzad0albe View Post
      If you have a trading plan and you can trade on that, then you can easily control the feeling of greed and fear. But if you are too much addicted to trading, then it will become hard.I
      I have the formula to coupe with these two problems and that is low risk and low lot sizes, you emotional will not crash your trading plane if you adopt my formula and stick with the low lot sizes with the ratio of 0.1 lot: 100$ account.

Banned
      I am:
      Fine

zukhrul will become famous soon enough zukhrul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2264.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by goldeneyes View Post
      I think by following the trading plan that we already tested its already mean controlling the feeling of greed and fear. This is always the way to control the feeling by always open the correct lot size according our trading capital.
      of course, do not be too stupid to use a bad management, especially in generating profit, because the fact that all will have an impact on your future trading results which may be causing a great loss

Closed Thread
    Page 153 of 321 FirstFirst ... 148 151 152 153 154 155 158 ... LastLast