• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: How can I open an order?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,141.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is a standard process of open and close a forex trading positions and we must need to follow that process to get it done smoothly. There is a buy and sell which can be chosen by using the button and then select the perfect lot size based on our risk management.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Angelic

harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,892.92 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,808 Times in 577 Posts

to open an order in any currency pair you just have to open your meta trader terminal and then click on the currency pair that you want to trade in , you will get two options buy or sell and you can select either of them depending on your strategy and the plan and then you can start to make the profits.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

BriteMedium has a spectacular aura about BriteMedium has a spectacular aura about BriteMedium has a spectacular aura about BriteMedium's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      289.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

First start your MT4 Software and in the menu bar or just under the main tabs you can find new order button. If it is again complex for you, then double click on the currency pair floating in Market watch section. So a new window will opened, set your lot or trade size. If you are aware about taking the profit and stooping the loss operation then you need to set and finally chose to sell or buy the currency pair.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Torrent will become famous soon enough Torrent will become famous soon enough Torrent's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by raju_jnu View Post
      i am a new trader. will you help me please with picture how can i put an order. and what every box is meant
      Analysis the trading platform. If you have meta trader 4 or 5 then look over that trading platform. You will get option. Another way you can watch videos on YouTube. Over YouTube you will get many videos . So learn by watching the videos. This would be the best way to learn.

Banned
      I am:
      Buzzed

snaxbest is a splendid one to behold snaxbest is a splendid one to behold snaxbest is a splendid one to behold snaxbest is a splendid one to behold snaxbest is a splendid one to behold snaxbest's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      446.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I will recommend that when you open the MT4 so in the left side you will see the many of the pairs. Select the pairs on which do you want to trade and after selecting that just double click over it and a new chart will be opened now at the upper side of the Chart you will see "New Order" option. Click over it and select the buy or sell option which you wana do.. All is that !

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

basim will become famous soon enough basim's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      159.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You can open a new command, first open the MetaTrader program and then click the New Order icon in the program; secondly, select the size of the transaction that will open, and also set Stop Loss and Take Profit order, and click Sell if you expect the price to fall to Below the current price. Buy if you expect a price higher than the current price and if your expectations is correct you will win.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

to open a trade order is a very simple thing all that is require is just for you to open your meta trader 4 and you will see the button new trade '' click on it and the the window that contain buy and sell will pop up and you chose the one you like, and even if you want to set up a pending order it is still the same .

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

DaveBenroe is a jewel in the rough DaveBenroe is a jewel in the rough DaveBenroe is a jewel in the rough DaveBenroe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      572.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

To get a better picture of how to place an order in Forex trading, I think you should go to youtube and search for a video on "how to open an order in instaforex". You will get a lot of explanatory video tutorials which would be able to set you on the right path.

Also, you can google for the interested topic and get linked to related websites on the topic and/or download e-books on it
      BE WEALTHY IF U WANNA BE !
      BE WRETCHED IF U CHOOSE TO BE !!

THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,351.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Opening trading order is very simple , nothing to do just see the left above corner , there you will get buy and sell pop up . After managing the lot size , just click nay one of buy or sell , then trade will open . Trader can also open trade from clicking new order tab . Trader can use any one of above process . If opening timing is right then it is sure that trader can earn profit .

10. lamborghini
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

umairaug is on a distinguished road umairaug's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well to me,i think you can get information from internet by watching videos.when you open your page of metatrader,two options [BUY/SELL] appear on your page,then click one of them you want.if you are not understood then come to the upper part of page,there some projects represents like file,view,insert etc.under the world HELP you find the word[NEW ORDER]CLICK IT.now you will find a page where SELL and BUY are represent.now choice is yours what order you take.i am sure this can explain you to open an order.

Reply to Thread
    Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 LastLast