• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast

Thread: How can I open an order?

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

milon920 will become famous soon enough milon920 will become famous soon enough milon920's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,025.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

when i newbie then i also face like this problems and now i want to advice every newbie learn first basic thing about forex trading after that practice demo trade.if anyone can practice demo at lest thee month he will be learn 60% about forex trading.

2. Dragon
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

qasab is on a distinguished road qasab's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      337.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

it will be difficult for me to explain you in this forum. just double click on the pair you want to open a deal in them and then click on the sell or buy boton you want to go in which direction and your trade will be opened.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Happy

kashif ali is on a distinguished road kashif ali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      723.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

oh my friend it i very easy to put order because in terminal when you open then you can see in terminal tools above there is option "new order" then click on it and you can put order there is volume its mean that lots size so you can put minimum lot size .01 and maximum 10000 but 10000 lot size when you will be able when you have millions in account , so choose lots size ever .05 to 10 if you have 100 to 10,000 capital means account balance , then click on buy or sell , so if you want to put take profit and stop loss then right mouse button or one right click on your running order then you can see option there is modify order then you can put take profit order or stop loss etc, take profit means that if you put buy order then choose take profit higher than current price as you wish , and stop loss lower than current market price, so in sell order then you can choose take profit in order lower than current market price and also stop loss higher than current market price so that is take profit and stop loss , s if you do not get it then use demo account and make knowledge your correct buddy okay.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

onyfx11 is on a distinguished road onyfx11's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      588.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

To put something in the MetaTrader stands pair traded mouse and press Click north and push the word is new and then choose either to open a direct deal hanging or placing an order through the development of point of entry and stop loss

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

dida is on a distinguished road dida's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      312.35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think with that you can also do a trade with the babypips learn, then you will be so much easier how to do every thing in forex including order

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

Uchenna is on a distinguished road Uchenna's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,162.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In other to place order in the market , all you need do is pick a currency pair, at the left top on the platform you will see new order , click on it , there you will see buy or sell so you execute your order base on the market analysis you have done on the pair

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,071.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,649 Times in 1,960 Posts

It's real simple dear just use new order tab or you also can use f9 key for the same. Keep in mind operations of initiating a new orders are so easy the real challenge is to back up your order with some solid analysis which can give you some profits and can satisfy you in your demand.

I Trade Structures, not Noise.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

askari is on a distinguished road askari's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      439.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

First choose any currency pair and see its market position through charts and indicators. Then select appropriate lot for order and place an order of sell or buy . When market will go to your favor you will get profit then close it on preferred pips.

Banned
      I am:
      Tired

Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,969.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,970 Times in 1,726 Posts

You must download the platform from broker site,and then you can open demo account,you will understand after that how you can put new order in your trading platform,just click f9 for shortcut.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

numan1 is on a distinguished road numan1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      588.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

it is very easy to put order in forex market you have need to invest in forex business after this you can put order just you have need to click on new order after this you can sell or buy a currency...

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast