Thread: How can I open an order?

Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

hemaabdo will become famous soon enough hemaabdo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2116.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

in Forex you make order according to using to certain plan and strategy and by this you can get signal that support your analysis and prediction and this data get though study the previous levels of prices

2. <a href=""> </a>
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

bakitrast is on a distinguished road bakitrast's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      623.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

as you said by depending on the market orders dear raju_jnu, but i think that you can to that only in the long term frames, but if you prefer trading on the short frames or the medium frames generally i think that you will be need to depend more on the pending orders including the stop loss orders and the take profits orders, because the trading on these frames has a rapid movements which requires from you to depend on these orders ..

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

milon920 will become famous soon enough milon920's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1025.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear brother you should not tension more it is so easy you can do it easily by see at a glance. i think you have more lack of basic knowledge about forex business.now you doing practice demo with your heart after that you can doing real trade,.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4420.05 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      16 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,199 Times in 572 Posts

there are many ways like double click on currency pair and open order.if you find it difficult then i have another solution you can use hot key f9 then you find the box in your meta trader terminal select symbol mean any currency pair or metal name and then buy or sell it.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

Fx_Mahmud will become famous soon enough Fx_Mahmud will become famous soon enough Fx_Mahmud's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      995.19 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear member first you have to open your trading platform then see the upper side of the left. There you can see a option "new order". And that is the way to pen the new trade. So select your trading pair and your lot size. Then open your position. And always use the take profit and the stop loss also.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Shocked

bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2867.36 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,209 Times in 2,108 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by **_Mahmud View Post
      Dear member first you have to open your trading platform then see the upper side of the left. There you can see a option "new order". And that is the way to pen the new trade. So select your trading pair and your lot size. Then open your position. And always use the take profit and the stop loss also.
      this member already tell what you need mate, and dont forget to set stop loss, there will be two options. 1 sl coloumn, 2 tp coloumn, he2 thats easy isn,t it?
      .....INSTAFOREX & FORUM.MT5

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Sneaky

aflatoon will become famous soon enough aflatoon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      402.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are may ways to begin a transaction in the terminal. The best one is to click on the top menu where it says "Actions" and click on new order. This will open a new window which contains everything about opening a new order. Here, you can choose your trading pair, transaction size and sell or buy option. All is here on this window.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Innocent

OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1104.80 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,070 Times in 820 Posts

You can check the video of the recent contests here. And then watch them to have a good idea of trading system, and also you will get some practical example of trading and indicators, as well as strategies. Video will help you more than the reading articles.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

clickbankofmg is on a distinguished road clickbankofmg's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      742.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Buddy if you are not able to put any order in meta trader 4 software then I will suggest you to check with MT5 forum there you will learn everything you want along with it you can check with you tube videos for placing a trader in trading

11. Forex Game
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Bored

soluto is on a distinguished road soluto's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      954.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

right click on your chart and choose trading, and take new order.. from that you just need to choose buy or sell and put your lot or volume that you want to use
      for more complete you can see on mt4 thread
      Nekad Trading the best forex trading strategy

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast