• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 14 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: Choose time frame

MT5 Super Moderator
      I am:
      Devilish

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,070 Times in 7,292 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste View Post
      The time fram depends on the trading style. When I scalp, I use 30 mins and 1 h time frame, but when I use day trading I use 4h which is the best time frame I think. For the long term trading I use daily and weekly, it helps to analys the market correctly and to identify the major trend!
      That is right, for a trader who use long term technique, the target is monthly is better to combine all time frame to get more good results of analysis.
      For a trader who targeting weekly, there is nothing wrong to analyze monthly time frame too.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL For This Useful Post:

わξΨǐ ツ (02-07-2018)

3. Dragon
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amused

mecherine is on a distinguished road mecherine's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      266.48 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      17 (What is this?)
      Thanks

It depends on type of trader you are. Every trader needs to know the time frame suitable to him. Longer time frame is suitable for trader that dosn't have much time to sit in front of pc but short time frame is good for busy body that needs a continouse trading.

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

It depends on type of trader you are. Every trader needs to know the time frame suitable to him. Longer time frame is suitable for trader that dosn't have much time to sit in front of pc but short time frame is good for busy body that needs a continous trading action.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      267.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I prefer to scalping with medium lot in each order i put when start trading, so i prefer to use timeframe M15 then i combine it with M30 and H1 to analysis the market trend.
      If we know the trend at the time, we can easily get profit with scalping.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      767.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is no one way to how best to choose the right time frame because it must be the best time frame that will work correctly with the traders' strategy and that produces a good result. This is why we need to define what time frame we will using when developing our trading strategy and subjecting it to test and fine-tuning. As for me i find the Daily time frame more suitable for style.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Voorex is an unknown quantity at this point Voorex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You can choose 3 time frames for good analysis. Too much is not good for you.
      Try to use daily time frame, 4 hour time frame and 1 hour time frame.
      Anything below 1 hour time frame is not good.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      625.83 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dinubd77 View Post
      Time frame depends on what you want to trade in the forex market. If you want to scalping you can choice M5 or M15 time frame. If you want trade normal or long-term, you can choice M30, H1, or H4 time frame. If you wish to swing or position trade, you should in week or month by analysis.
      In My opinion Choosing your timeframes must be adopt by your everyday lifestyle, if you are a 9 to 5 ers person I thing its so imosible you can trade with timeframes bellow 4 hour charts you must use at least 4 hour charts ideally you must use a Daily Charts.

BUT

If you have a special time you can spent alone just for your trade everyday, you can adopt a small timeframes bellow 30 Minute Charts.
      Simple Is The Best

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Chatty

sameeh is a glorious beacon of light sameeh is a glorious beacon of light sameeh is a glorious beacon of light sameeh is a glorious beacon of light sameeh is a glorious beacon of light sameeh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      380.52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

choosing of the time frame depends on the style of trading and so each trader choose the suitable time frame for his trading, scalpers prefer the lower time frames, and day traders choose the higher time frames, and the wing traders prefer the higher time frames, i prefer to use the three time frames, daily, H4 and H1 time frames as they are more suitable for my trading style.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

DaveBenroe is a jewel in the rough DaveBenroe is a jewel in the rough DaveBenroe is a jewel in the rough DaveBenroe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      572.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading with the proper timeframe is very helpful to traders in order to get the best result out of the Forex market during their trades.

However, traders who believe in using lower timeframes are usually at risk of their capital because scalping is highly risky. It is advisable if a trader can trade on the basis of long-term swing trading strategy.
      BE WEALTHY IF U WANNA BE !
      BE WRETCHED IF U CHOOSE TO BE !!

THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Laura ps is on a distinguished road Laura ps's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Choosing a time frame is not a hard thing to do. Just choose the big time frames because you will gain a lot of pips from a single trade.
      Also you don't have a big cost when you trade the big time frame. Each trade you make is an additional cost for you in terms of commission and spread.
      Simple life of a girl.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ralph is just really nice ralph is just really nice ralph is just really nice ralph is just really nice ralph is just really nice ralph's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      55.53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Choose time frame.There are many time frame in forex trading market platform from 1min,5min,15min,30min,1hr, 4hr,daily, week, monthly chart.The most reliable chart among all is monthly chart is the best chart that reliable to trade forex market.I prefer monthly chart to any chart , any analysis and strategy on monthly that show direction of market always lead to profitable trading.,therefore I always use monthly chart to start my analysis support it with weekly chart for retracement.

Reply to Thread
    Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 14 17 18 19 20 LastLast