Thread: New beginers place

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Bisma22 is an unknown quantity at this point Bisma22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      665.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This benefits follow this kind of forum, for those who are new to jump in the forex business so many things that can be asked and get useful information. not only that, in this forum too many traders experts are joined so that here there is an opportunity and a meeting between a newbie and experts to discuss or talk about a topic that is growing. The place is here then I discovered a lot of new things are interesting.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

casual is on a distinguished road casual's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      456.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well, beginners has no good knowledge and understanding, they are has no ability to read market and circumstances. does not know how to point out the best entry and exit level. things run complex and if we are has no good understanding, we won't able to make capital raise high.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Busy

hafizgm will become famous soon enough hafizgm's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2227.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes funny man this is the place where traders can ask about their problems and senior embers will give them the answers according to their knowledge.Many beginners want to make the money right from the start of their career and i think this is totally a wrong thinking.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4141.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, you are right , this forum is the best pace for the new traders and they can easily find their answers from any difficulties. Forex is a tough business and we should have better idea about the business and an expert can give us instructions for the right time. In this forum, there are many good traders who can assist the new traders to answer their questions .

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Angelic

harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2892.92 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,728 Times in 509 Posts

the whole mt5 forum is a place for the beginners and not only the beginners but for everybody, people can learn here and ask questions to other traders, they take part in contests and we also get the bonus to discuss about the forex trading business here so in all mt5 forum is the best forum around.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      737.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

[yes beginners are expected to take some time out to learn because if you rush into this market without taking time to learn about the market properly then you will be in a big problem because this business is a business for those who have the right experience.

I am:
      Busy

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 29,578 Times in 6,669 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 22gost** View Post
      [yes beginners are expected to take some time out to learn because if you rush into this market without taking time to learn about the market properly then you will be in a big problem because this business is a business for those who have the right experience.
      That is true, we need to spend more time to learn and practice before invest real money to any business around the world, including the forex business. We need to understand if all business in this world have a risk of loss so we need to learn how to manage the ratio of loss.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL For This Useful Post:

わξΨǐ ツ (02-22-2018)

9. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor"> </a>
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Chatty

sameeh is a jewel in the rough sameeh is a jewel in the rough sameeh is a jewel in the rough sameeh is a jewel in the rough sameeh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      330.42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the beginner needs to know how to trade well before start trading in the market, the trader should read much knowledge to be able to understand the market better and knows how to trade well by knowing what to do not randomly, the trader should increase his experience more and more and should not stop learning to become better trader.

Reply to Thread
    Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 12 15 16 17