Thread: New beginers place

Banned
      I am:
      Amazed

Romantic is on a distinguished road Romantic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      121.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Newbeginners are only for demo account and they can not trade in live.As in love trade they may lose huge with real money.So they can better learn and practice trade in demo and be a real trader of forex soon.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

shyn is an unknown quantity at this point shyn's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      98.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i am forex beginner but i know the total rules of Forex.because i have already finished the practice session.Now i am new trader but small experience.I know the money management, risk management automating trade etc.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3207.81 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,489 Times in 2,284 Posts

Maybe share an interesting experience to make it easier for beginners to learn and understand how real business and forex trading. We are fellow members of the forum should be mutually supportive MT5 among other traders in order to enjoy success together.

Banned
      I am:
      Amused

orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2028.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dedy hari kurniawan View Post
      Maybe share an interesting experience to make it easier for beginners to learn and understand how real business and forex trading. We are fellow members of the forum should be mutually supportive MT5 among other traders in order to enjoy success together.
      knowledge sharing can be added from other traders that we know about the new things we have not known before, and this is very important for our position if you want to be a trader who knows the condition.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Angry

eddo is on a distinguished road eddo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      778.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

as a beginner if you want to learn about the world of forex beginner can become a member in this forum and you can ask anything related to forex it will be answered by experienced traders in the trading and you will quickly be trading

Banned
      I am:
      ----

praso is an unknown quantity at this point praso's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      116.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

as far as I am learning forex. place for beginners is to do a demo account first. to try to trade while learning. after that a beginner can start trading using a mini trader. Here beginners learn to trade currency exchange rates or by using a bonus or equity capital.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

plankton is on a distinguished road plankton's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      209.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by praso View Post
      as far as I am learning forex. place for beginners is to do a demo account first. to try to trade while learning. after that a beginner can start trading using a mini trader. Here beginners learn to trade currency exchange rates or by using a bonus or equity capital.
      Your right, the starters do not leave a demo account, keep learning until getting an accurate system, demo accounts will give us a good trading experience, do not use a real account if it is not able to be consistent on a demo account

Banned
      I am:
      ----

praken is an unknown quantity at this point praken's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      48.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

forex business is a very risky business though it will generate profits, but also many traders can minimize the risk of loss by practicing using a strategy that fits with the trader and use a stop loss as an attempt to minimize losses if it turns out that the analysis done wrong.

Banned
      I am:
      Amazed

Romantic is on a distinguished road Romantic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      121.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

new beginner can start trade in forex from demo it is like real place for them.They can think it their forex school and can learn strategies of trade.If they can practice strategies there and make useful one to earn profit from real.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Goofy

polldata2010e will become famous soon enough polldata2010e's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2990.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by praken View Post
      forex business is a very risky business though it will generate profits, but also many traders can minimize the risk of loss by practicing using a strategy that fits with the trader and use a stop loss as an attempt to minimize losses if it turns out that the analysis done wrong.
      Yes, the points to remember are forex trading is high gain and high risk. We must optimize trading strategy so it will increase profit chance and lower the loss risk. There will be always risk so trader must always be cautious when trying to get the profit.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast