I am:
      ----

forex2020 is on a distinguished road forex2020's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Post Pin Bar Forex Strategy

Forex strategy Pine Bar
      Pine bar is a popular Forex strategy is based on the particular model of the candlestick. You can use this strategy on the major pairs and timing. Using long-term maturities would make more sense though. I recommend 1 H, 4 H or daily charts. The model "Pinbar" was introduced by Martin Pring.
      Patron drop-Ping Bar

The model consists of three bars: the left eye, nose and right eye. The left eye should be a foot bar. Bar nose to open and close inside the left eye, but its high should swell far beyond the top of the left eye. Open bar nose as to be closed at the bottom. The right eye is where the exchange happens. If you see this formation near a strong resistance level, you may think that the chances of success would be higher. Please have a look at the maps below:

Please refer to Figure-1 attachment:

Profile of Ping-Bar rebounded:
      The left eye should be a bar down. Bar nose to open and close inside the left eye, but its low should bulge much further than the bottom of the left eye. Open bar nose as close to be located in the top quarter of the bar. Again, the right eye is where the exchange happens. If you see this formation near a strong level of support, you may think that the chances of success would be higher.

Aggressive entry and exit conditions:
      1. Aggressive entry is to enter a position in the price of the right eye folds behind a level close to the left eye.
      2. Aggressive take-profit level can be placed farther (strong support level next resistance bullish positions)
      3. Define the stop-loss of the nose behind the bar (in this case, may suffer from your reward ratio and risk).

Conservative in and out of Conditions:
      1. Conservative point of entry is less than (above upward configuration) of the bar nose.
      2. Conservative stop-loss can be set behind the nearest level of support / resistance behind the eyes.
      3. Conservative take-profit can be defined immediately after the left eye lower (higher for the bullish configuration).

2. Demo contests
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

sumonmaijdee is an unknown quantity at this point sumonmaijdee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      51.43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think pine bar trading strategy is very effective to forex trading . It is a popular Forex trading strategy .I use this strategy on the major pairs and different timing. I like this strategy .

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Sujana is an unknown quantity at this point Sujana's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      73.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have seen this strategy for the first time. I think that it will be a good strategy but aggressive. I think that it will be better for new trader. I can apply that strategy.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

dabko is an unknown quantity at this point dabko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      31.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sumonmaijdee View Post
      I think pine bar trading strategy is very effective to forex trading . It is a popular Forex trading strategy .I use this strategy on the major pairs and different timing. I like this strategy .
      hello bro how many trade you win by applying this strategy. how much highest pip get to applying this strategy, is this work every-time or several time. i dont apply any strategy in trading, i am a beginner, i trade only by seeing price movement

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4071.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,905 Times in 1,265 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by forex2020 View Post
      Aggressive entry and exit conditions:
      1. Aggressive entry is to enter a position in the price of the right eye folds behind a level close to the left eye.
      2. Aggressive take-profit level can be placed farther (strong support level next resistance bullish positions)
      3. Define the stop-loss of the nose behind the bar (in this case, may suffer from your reward ratio and risk).
      Can we consider pivots to identify the next levels in this. I think only on the basis of price action this will remain difficult for us to trade and if we consider the pivots in same then we can trade better.

Please share some of your trading results that you get with this one.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

sanjib is an unknown quantity at this point sanjib's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      255.12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

price action treading is a great and profitable method fro the trader. in this method you need to see your chart more tha h4 time frame. and if your see the daily chart and get some one good pin bar that is a great chance to take a position. here you will get more profit from the loss.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

donchard is on a distinguished road donchard's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      225.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hi bro your strategy is good i like it am also a priceaction trader i expect you to but up a picture showing the pin bar that you are trying to teach hs that could have helped don't you think so any way nice work do use inside bar and outsidebar too like to hear from you.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

donchard is on a distinguished road donchard's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      225.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes priceaction is key in forex trading i do trade pinbars inside bars fakey setups and suport and resistance, priceaction is key and pinbar is very good and the best priceaction signals and easy to use and understand.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Doh

MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      862.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

really hard to picture this. any way to have a picture of how this looks? right now, just reading the descriptions, it reminds me of the special candle stick patterns like the doji. of course i know that this isn't what that is referring to, it is just really hard to picture.
      Signature removed by Passionate Pisces.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

ahmed123asd is on a distinguished road ahmed123asd's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      237.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes this is kiss system of trading and i think that is the most easy and profitable trading strategy it works good in bigger time frame and newbie can also able to get benefit form this strategy well thanx for sharing with us

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast