Thread: Pin Bar Forex Strategy

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

Borhan will become famous soon enough Borhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1059.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is very good and very profitable strategy. Every trader want to use pinbar strategy. It is very importent. If any trader want to trade with pinbar strategy than they can use this strategy.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

PetarJacimovic is on a distinguished road PetarJacimovic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      88.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by forex2020 View Post
      Forex strategy Pine Bar
      Pine bar is a popular Forex strategy is based on the particular model of the candlestick. You can use this strategy on the major pairs and timing. Using long-term maturities would make more sense though. I recommend 1 H, 4 H or daily charts. The model "Pinbar" was introduced by Martin Pring.
      Patron drop-Ping Bar

The model consists of three bars: the left eye, nose and right eye. The left eye should be a foot bar. Bar nose to open and close inside the left eye, but its high should swell far beyond the top of the left eye. Open bar nose as to be closed at the bottom. The right eye is where the exchange happens. If you see this formation near a strong resistance level, you may think that the chances of success would be higher. Please have a look at the maps below:

Please refer to Figure-1 attachment:

Profile of Ping-Bar rebounded:
      The left eye should be a bar down. Bar nose to open and close inside the left eye, but its low should bulge much further than the bottom of the left eye. Open bar nose as close to be located in the top quarter of the bar. Again, the right eye is where the exchange happens. If you see this formation near a strong level of support, you may think that the chances of success would be higher.

Aggressive entry and exit conditions:
      1. Aggressive entry is to enter a position in the price of the right eye folds behind a level close to the left eye.
      2. Aggressive take-profit level can be placed farther (strong support level next resistance bullish positions)
      3. Define the stop-loss of the nose behind the bar (in this case, may suffer from your reward ratio and risk).

Conservative in and out of Conditions:
      1. Conservative point of entry is less than (above upward configuration) of the bar nose.
      2. Conservative stop-loss can be set behind the nearest level of support / resistance behind the eyes.
      3. Conservative take-profit can be defined immediately after the left eye lower (higher for the bullish configuration).
      Hello there,
      My advise for everyone is that use any kind of bar formations like aditional tool not to base your trading just according bar formations and types of candles.

Best Regards,
      Petar
      If you like my posts - please vote for me in Annual Analyst Award
      http://www.mt5.com/forex_analysis_aw...petarjacimovic

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      893.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

pin bar strategy and also the gap is not so I understand because if I learn by observation that I do I do not get good results and also can help me to remain successful. because sometimes it is shaped pin bar but the trend remains against the bar pin. so that we can further add to the rest of us.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

ahmed123asd is on a distinguished road ahmed123asd's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      237.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

no doubt that pin bar trading strategy is one of the most easiest and reliable way of analyzing but every pin bar is not a trading signal pin which created on support or resistance area that pin are only trade able and the bigger time frame are more reliable

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2054.50 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,025 Times in 1,283 Posts

What is the left, or right eye of the pin bar you are placing orders, can you upload an image with the examples written with your article? I know we can be very profitable if we use pin bars, but didn't the take profit levels defined by the distance of the wick of the pin bar?

Banned
      I am:
      ----

shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      660.45 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PetarJacimovic View Post
      Hello there,
      My advise for everyone is that use any kind of bar formations like aditional tool not to base your trading just according bar formations and types of candles.

Best Regards,
      Petar
      yes agree with you that it should not be traded alone because of this candlesticks pattern tend to confirm what the volume in the back ground is saying let say we have weak volume on the uptrend and you see a candle stick pattern that suggest a reversal on a resistant

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes the pinbar is a nice way of knowing what the market loves to do as well be notified of the need to prepare for a position because the market is making a statement.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3