• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pin Bar Forex Strategy

Banned
      I am:
      ----

shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      660.45 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default hi

Quote Originally Posted by forex2020 View Post
      Forex strategy Pine Bar
      Pine bar is a popular Forex strategy is based on the particular model of the candlestick. You can use this strategy on the major pairs and timing. Using long-term maturities would make more sense though. I recommend 1 H, 4 H or daily charts. The model "Pinbar" was introduced by Martin Pring.
      Patron drop-Ping Bar

The model consists of three bars: the left eye, nose and right eye. The left eye should be a foot bar. Bar nose to open and close inside the left eye, but its high should swell far beyond the top of the left eye. Open bar nose as to be closed at the bottom. The right eye is where the exchange happens. If you see this formation near a strong resistance level, you may think that the chances of success would be higher. Please have a look at the maps below:

Please refer to Figure-1 attachment:

Profile of Ping-Bar rebounded:
      The left eye should be a bar down. Bar nose to open and close inside the left eye, but its low should bulge much further than the bottom of the left eye. Open bar nose as close to be located in the top quarter of the bar. Again, the right eye is where the exchange happens. If you see this formation near a strong level of support, you may think that the chances of success would be higher.

Aggressive entry and exit conditions:
      1. Aggressive entry is to enter a position in the price of the right eye folds behind a level close to the left eye.
      2. Aggressive take-profit level can be placed farther (strong support level next resistance bullish positions)
      3. Define the stop-loss of the nose behind the bar (in this case, may suffer from your reward ratio and risk).

Conservative in and out of Conditions:
      1. Conservative point of entry is less than (above upward configuration) of the bar nose.
      2. Conservative stop-loss can be set behind the nearest level of support / resistance behind the eyes.
      3. Conservative take-profit can be defined immediately after the left eye lower (higher for the bullish configuration).
      thanks for explaining about pin bars as your stratergy but i dont think all pinbars are tradeable and the tradable ones depends on where they have occured either at the resistant or support this is a good edge for me i use it with volume and resistant when you see this kind of bars at the support or resistant with huge volume then better take the opposite

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,478.18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Pinbar strategy is very useful. I have seen some posts about it. This is a good post as well but I do not see any attachment with it. It really would have been easier to understand if there were some pictures.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

khukonfx81 is an unknown quantity at this point khukonfx81's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Most of the trader that i take depends majorly on pin bar i have tried other stuffs but they don't work but pin bar has taken me along way especially when combined with confluent levels.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Confused

syedabidking is on a distinguished road syedabidking's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      349.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Brother, i think it is suitable strategy in Forex trading and is the popular strategy also.
      You can use it on different pairs and also for different times.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

gar3oun will become famous soon enough gar3oun's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      171.04 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

HELLO FRIEND
      I WOULD LIKE THAT YOU SUMMRISE ALL THIS IN AN EXLANATION CHART AND I DIDN'T FIND ANY ATTACHMENT MENTIONED IN YOUR TOPIC?AND I DOUBT THAT THE THREAD IS COPIED AS IT WAS FROM ANOTHER PLACE,WE DON'T CARE BUT I ADVICE YOU TO READ IT CAREFULLY BECAUSE IT'S VERY INTERESTING TO UNDERSTAND THE PIN BAR STRATEGY,DON'T IGNORE IT AND YOU WILL SEE THE HUGE PROFIT WHICH YOU WILL MAKE
      GOOD LUCK

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

joydebh is an unknown quantity at this point joydebh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      301.74 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

naked trading is a great way to make good profit. but it is a slow item because the short time do not support this method. some time the fakey setup will help the trader to use the pending order. but mostly it is too slow for daily trading.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Happy

realearner99 is on a distinguished road realearner99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      242.91 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I believe this more informative for us. but how can I understand this because of I am a new trader. if you share with some screen shot then it's more easy to understand to us. thanks for response.
      Md Abdul Aziz
      Dhaka, Bangladesh

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

rosefx is on a distinguished road rosefx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      243.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shankees View Post
      thanks for explaining about pin bars as your stratergy but i dont think all pinbars are tradeable and the tradable ones depends on where they have occured either at the resistant or support this is a good edge for me i use it with volume and resistant when you see this kind of bars at the support or resistant with huge volume then better take the opposite
      Pinbar strategy is very best learn fundamental analysis and technical analysis is always used with the discipline system should longterm analysis of price movements and candlestick with discipline by means of capital

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

kudduskha is an unknown quantity at this point kudduskha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      144.35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Pin bar is the most popular price action pattern. It's always refer to a reversal. But according to candlestick this is not correct. Pin bar works but not all the time. So trade with your own risk.

10. Dragon
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      264.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i do not use the bar chart i like to trade with candlestick chart. how can i use this strategy with candlestick chart
      .i think this is not possible what is your opinion.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast