I am:
      Fine

choiron will become famous soon enough choiron's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      12.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default 25 Rules of Discipline in Trading

Success Wheel
      There are three fingers are formed, what I call a Wheel Success? associated with trading.
      The first finger contents. Contents consist of all internal and external market information that traders use to make their trading decisions. All traders have to buy a value-added content that provides utility in making their trading decisions.
      The most important types of internal contents
      market information (IMI). IMI is the simplest and pricing information disseminated by
      exchange. However, we all make our decisions based tradng time and price (time and price). market effectively, we must be up to date from time to time.
      Without an instant and pricing information, we will be trading in the dark (blind trading).

The second is the mechanics. Mechanics is how you access the market and the methodology you use to enter / exit your trade. You must master the mechanics before you can enjoy success as a trader. A simple keystroke mistake could result in loss of thousands of dollars. A trader can ruin your entire day with trading errors.
      Once you have mastered the implementation of the order, though, it's like riding a bike. Process incoming and outgoing trade into a seamless and mindless. Fast and efficient trade execution, especially if you are trading with scalping methodology, will allow you to reach the offer or accept an offer before your competitors do. Remember, the fastest survive.

2. Forex Game
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      Angelic

fiztrd is on a distinguished road fiztrd's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

in order to be succesful in trading .. you have to foollow .. a lot of rules ... but many are not ready to follow this rules until they lose enough money ...
      but some will have to stop trading as they are wiped out .. but some who have capital remaining .. they learn this rules .. as they have lost enough ..
      i have seen people are not ready to accept this rules ... untill they lose their money ...
      any way thanks for sharing such a wonder ful .. article ...
      If You Think I am Help Ful ... Just Clik the Thanks Buttton
      My Tutorials:
      [Forex Basics With Screen Shots][Opening a Demo Account With InstaForex !!!]

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Bored

kashifrehman is just really nice kashifrehman is just really nice kashifrehman is just really nice kashifrehman is just really nice kashifrehman is just really nice kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3841.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Where are the rules buddy the title of this thread really attract me to read this but i did nto find any usefull into here, If you are following any rules whome you name as 25 rules then share please and be wise.
      "Deeds without knowledge are not accepted. Knowledge is valueless unless it is matched to deeds. Knowledge guides its bearers to act (good deeds). The deeds of the unknowing persons are worthless."

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

forex123 is on a distinguished road forex123's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      53.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default train bytolur

Thanks for sharing your important threads to us about rules of discipline in trading .
      I always try to maintain discipline in forex market and i believe that after knowing those rules then its helps me a lot to follow the discipline in forex market.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

johntra is an unknown quantity at this point johntra's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      27.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

By analyzing in accordance with the strategy and discipline using rules allowing us to know when to do the OP and do cut loss if the OP is done not in accordance with earlier predictions. if discipline in using the rules according to the strategy used it may be able to get a stable profit too and can minimize the loss.

Banned
      I am:
      Worried

troelie ponca lesmana is on a distinguished road troelie ponca lesmana's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      730.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

And it's true. system or strategy is only a small part of the success factor in trading, there are more things that determine the success of a trader, namely discipline. How does a trader using trading rules remain disciplined despite being in times of great loss of its defeats. Discipline is critical in the long term (long term). "

Banned
      I am:
      Cheerful

ilha01 is on a distinguished road ilha01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      556.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by choiron View Post
      25 Rules of Discipline in Trading
      Success Wheel
      There are three fingers are formed, what I call a Wheel Success? associated with trading.
      The first finger contents. Contents consist of all internal and external market information that traders use to make their trading decisions. All traders have to buy a value-added content that provides utility in making their trading decisions.
      The most important types of internal contents
      market information (IMI). IMI is the simplest and pricing information disseminated by
      exchange. However, we all make our decisions based tradng time and price (time and price). market effectively, we must be up to date from time to time.
      Without an instant and pricing information, we will be trading in the dark (blind trading).

The second is the mechanics. Mechanics is how you access the market and the methodology you use to enter / exit your trade. You must master the mechanics before you can enjoy success as a trader. A simple keystroke mistake could result in loss of thousands of dollars. A trader can ruin your entire day with trading errors.
      Once you have mastered the implementation of the order, though, it's like riding a bike. Process incoming and outgoing trade into a seamless and mindless. Fast and efficient trade execution, especially if you are trading with scalping methodology, will allow you to reach the offer or accept an offer before your competitors do. Remember, the fastest survive
      Thanks for the useful thread posting for the beginner.I hope it will help the beginner to success in his every trade.I also follow these discipline.Not only in forex trading but also in every where we have to maintain it's discipline. Discipline less trading looks like a fish market

I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,710 Times in 4,186 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by choiron View Post
      Without an instant and pricing information, we will be trading in the dark
      Yes yes, everything is connected to time and price. If the trader can combine these two elements into a single correct equation, he will probably make things easier.
      I think you should always get the right information at the right time.

Banned
      I am:
      Amused

about1 is an unknown quantity at this point about1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think this rules is more and more important for make profit easily if you want to be a profitable trader then you will need to more and more hard working for making good profit also need to keep your rules for trading i think this all is great rules for getting success from here.

11. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

revenge is on a distinguished road revenge's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      491.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

make the topic more obvious and put number in each rule so we can see it and read not like this we have my dear make your topic more prefect and wonderful thank`s to any way

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast