Thread: 25 Rules of Discipline in Trading

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

golden is on a distinguished road golden's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      385.38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

there were a lot of rules in forex trading. because I know only a few of the 25 rules of forex trading discipline. among others, we as traders must use a clear and accurate identification to register so that later if there is any harm accountable. in one account should be owned by one person alone. do not let the double and multiple accounts owned by one person only trader.

Banned
      I am:
      Buzzed

ornishy is on a distinguished road ornishy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      49.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Most informative rules are discussed here. I think that if anyone read this rules & follow it on his trading he will enable to make profits from forex market. Just one advice realize it whats you are reading, because realizing help's to increase your knowledge level.

Banned
      I am:
      Amazed

Anita Tjin has a spectacular aura about Anita Tjin has a spectacular aura about Anita Tjin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      182.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by troelie ponca lesmana View Post
      And it's true. system or strategy is only a small part of the success factor in trading, there are more things that determine the success of a trader, namely discipline. How does a trader using trading rules remain disciplined despite being in times of great loss of its defeats. Discipline is critical in the long term (long term). "
      Perhaps I can add psychology side and money management side, those are important to learn, because trading means we deal with fear and greed produced by other traders. If we can manage them nicely, I am sure the profit will come automatically.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

masrury is an unknown quantity at this point masrury's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      56.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ornishy View Post
      Most informative rules are discussed here. I think that if anyone read this rules & follow it on his trading he will enable to make profits from forex market. Just one advice realize it whats you are reading, because realizing help's to increase your knowledge level.
      correct sir, it is really very good information this tread, with the knowledge and growing is certainly I think all traders to know and comply with this information would be more convincing all forms of trade does

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

techboy will become famous soon enough techboy will become famous soon enough techboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2213.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anita Tjin View Post
      Perhaps I can add psychology side and money management side, those are important to learn, because trading means we deal with fear and greed produced by other traders. If we can manage them nicely, I am sure the profit will come automatically.
      Handling our psychology well in forex is very important, we cannot be a disciplined trader if we cannot handle our emotions while trading.

Banned
      I am:
      Fine

zukhrul will become famous soon enough zukhrul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2106.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I'm sure it will help beginners to understand where we will be sure that once the existing regulations can also give us splendor and will not harm us ver do with a good heart.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

ekrumhossain111 is an unknown quantity at this point ekrumhossain111's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

25 rules of discipline in trading is really true. system or strategy is only a small part of the success factor in trading, there are more things that determine the success of a trader, namely discipline.If you are following any rules whome you name as 25 rules then share please and be wise.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

rungsing19 will become famous soon enough rungsing19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      168.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zukhrul View Post
      I'm sure it will help beginners to understand where we will be sure that once the existing regulations can also give us splendor and will not harm us ver do with a good heart.
      indiscipline occurs not only on newbies but the traders who already have experience, and it happens from the different contexts which newbie still find a way and the right way, but experienced traders who still have problems with discipline ..
      so it should be,,, discipline is the right choice and should be embedded from the earliest
      "Absolutely THERE ARE NO shortcut to be Success, but THERE ARE THE TRUE WAY for Success.
      Enjoy step by step and do not rush"

Banned
      I am:
      Cheerful

ilha01 is on a distinguished road ilha01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      556.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi friend i read your posting with interest ,really will be helpful for the beginner.Without trading discipline we can not make our trading plane properly,but i could not find out your 25 rule ,i am waiting for your other rules.

10. <a href=""> </a>
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cheerful

Bamba will become famous soon enough Bamba will become famous soon enough Bamba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      498.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by choiron View Post
      Success Wheel
      There are three fingers are formed, what I call a Wheel Success? associated with trading.
      The first finger contents. Contents consist of all internal and external market information that traders use to make their trading decisions. All traders have to buy a value-added content that provides utility in making their trading decisions.
      The most important types of internal contents
      market information (IMI). IMI is the simplest and pricing information disseminated by
      exchange. However, we all make our decisions based tradng time and price (time and price). market effectively, we must be up to date from time to time.
      Without an instant and pricing information, we will be trading in the dark (blind trading).

The second is the mechanics. Mechanics is how you access the market and the methodology you use to enter / exit your trade. You must master the mechanics before you can enjoy success as a trader. A simple keystroke mistake could result in loss of thousands of dollars. A trader can ruin your entire day with trading errors.
      Once you have mastered the implementation of the order, though, it's like riding a bike. Process incoming and outgoing trade into a seamless and mindless. Fast and efficient trade execution, especially if you are trading with scalping methodology, will allow you to reach the offer or accept an offer before your competitors do. Remember, the fastest survive.
      hello ,

I do really want to know about the 25 rules to be disciplined in trading. Kindly mention it one by one so I can study it and apply it in my daily trading. For instance, Rule number 1. Open a demo account and test some indicators. Rule no. 2. Don't forget to use stop loss in every trade. Rule no. 3. Don't be afraid to open position when a valid signal occurred . etc

I really high appreciated for your answer.

Happy trading
      Bamba
      Last edited by Bamba; 11-14-2012 at 01:57 AM. Reason: misspell

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast