MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Chatty

bhops is on a distinguished road bhops's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      357.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Trade Setup Using Price Action

Hi traders, I have been using price action for six months.It is simple and once you understand how to trade with price action you will began to win in your trades consistently.So, i would like to share my price action trade setups with my fellow mt5 members.If you don't know what price action is, i will explain it based on your queries.Now i am going to share my price action set up here.You see there is a weekly pin bar in audnzd from key resistance.this is the setup which tells us where price wants to go now.since our first tp is 180 pips away from the current price.this is still a valid setup.so you can short audnzd from the current price and wait for a week or two.If you have any query related to this setup, then feel free to ask me.
      Attached Images  
      Last edited by bhops; 08-07-2012 at 09:37 AM. Reason: text edit

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Lurking

neimad has a spectacular aura about neimad has a spectacular aura about neimad has a spectacular aura about neimad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      522.63 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are already several price action threads. You can check them out here, here and here. It would be a lot easier if they are concentrated in a single thread, that way once the threads grow they will get more attention from the rest of the members.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to neimad For This Useful Post:

dhineshramu (12-27-2013)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Chatty

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by neimad View Post
      There are already several price action threads. You can check them out here, here and here. It would be a lot easier if they are concentrated in a single thread, that way once the threads grow they will get more attention from the rest of the members.
      hey, i appreciate your points.firstly, notice i have named this thread "Trade Setup Using Price Action".that means i want to talk about live price action setups in the chart.when i opened this thread i intended to discuss price action from both theoretical and practical points in the recent chart.i personally checked those three threads and found that the discussion was running only from the theoretical point.thats why i opened this that we can learn and understand how to trade with price action in the recent chart as i feel this will increase the edge we have with price action.hope you you have understood why i have opened this thread.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Chatty

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Hi fellas,i am back.my audnzd trade is +70 gain till last Friday close.it was pretty interesting trade though.price pushed higher couple of weeks ago and tested the the solid resistance line at 1.3000.but since my stop was above the weekly pin bar{1.3100} i have mentioned in my attachment image, i was saved.price pushed lower again and i am in good profit last week.now i am planing to close my 50% profit at 1.2780 and will close the rest 50% at 1.2700.hope you guys enjoyed my trade.i will post some short swing trade setups here,because i know many of you don't like to trade over the weekend.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bhops For This Useful Post:

dhineshramu (12-27-2013)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,478.18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This seems a nice strategy. I have heard about this that people trade with price action. However, I am not that experienced trader, so I do not actually quite get that. Let me try and come back to you later.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

Borhan will become famous soon enough Borhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,059.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is very nice strategy. It is very effectively trading strategy for all forex trader. I also try to folow this trading strategy. I hope it is profitable.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Chatty

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sharabela View Post
      This seems a nice strategy. I have heard about this that people trade with price action. However, I am not that experienced trader, so I do not actually quite get that. Let me try and come back to you later.
      i would like to help you mate.i appreciate your interest on price action.i will share my new trade set up sooner,so keep an eye on this thread and if you think worthy, test my trade.don't do directly to your real account.rather try my trades on demo and if you find them profitable you may apply them in your real trades.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,071.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,706 Times in 1,991 Posts

AT the start of our trading career we should not learn to trade with price action in start of trading career it's better to trade with indicators and when we get hands on indicators then we may learn and trade with the price action at that time we can better confirm the signals of price action with the indicators.

I Trade Structures, not Noise.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

rebat is on a distinguished road rebat's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Actually there are some types of Price Action application on forex strategy, depends on the market phases and the price ranging. That's why everybody has it's own perception n aplicating the price action strategy.

It will be great every explanation of Price Action strategy occupied with some chart or screenshot, that will be helpful

Quote Originally Posted by bhops View Post
      hey, i appreciate your points.firstly, notice i have named this thread "Trade Setup Using Price Action".that means i want to talk about live price action setups in the chart.when i opened this thread i intended to discuss price action from both theoretical and practical points in the recent chart.i personally checked those three threads and found that the discussion was running only from the theoretical point.thats why i opened this that we can learn and understand how to trade with price action in the recent chart as i feel this will increase the edge we have with price action.hope you you have understood why i have opened this thread.
      Instaforex Malaysia
      BIG INSTAFOREX ******
      [IMG]http://www.getforex******.com/?id=411226[/IMG]

Banned
      I am:
      ----

01670882854 is an unknown quantity at this point 01670882854's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      44.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There's my strategy and some thoughts of mine over the years of trading in it. I don't know if its allowed , but feel free to browse through if you are interested (purely learning only, no adverts/products involved since its my own journal). I trade using candles on reversals (and breaks) only. No indicators, no nothing, except maybe a fews lines.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast