Banned
      I am:
      Cold

salamander is on a distinguished road salamander's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      548.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bhops View Post
      Hi traders, I have been using price action for six months.It is simple and once you understand how to trade with price action you will began to win in your trades consistently.So, i would like to share my price action trade setups with my fellow mt5 members.If you don't know what price action is, i will explain it based on your queries.Now i am going to share my price action set up here.You see there is a weekly pin bar in audnzd from key resistance.this is the setup which tells us where price wants to go now.since our first tp is 180 pips away from the current price.this is still a valid setup.so you can short audnzd from the current price and wait for a week or two.If you have any query related to this setup, then feel free to ask me.
      Hello my friends what is pinbar? pinbar what was a candlestick with a long tail or short? and how many stop loss we need to use from our open order? if TP 1 is untouched whether to show the position if the price uptrend?

Banned
      I am:
      Bored

meong will become famous soon enough meong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1320.92 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i sometimes use this strategy but i consider how can i recognice the pinbar
      is there any provision for detect the pin bar
      like how many pips shadow and how many pip the body or the colour
      then how abut daily range is that need to consider too?

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

weaddads is on a distinguished road weaddads's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      214.76 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i do not use the trading indicator and i really do not want to use them future. because the indicator do not give the right signal in the right time so that i try to understand the trading method of the price action. here have more possibility.

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

Uchenna is on a distinguished road Uchenna's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1162.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good job! the price action has been the most consistent trading strategy that has proven to work well over time . since i discover it my trading results has changed for the better i have not lost any account since i learnt about it

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Chatty

bhops is on a distinguished road bhops's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      357.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
      AT the start of our trading career we should not learn to trade with price action in start of trading career it's better to trade with indicators and when we get hands on indicators then we may learn and trade with the price action at that time we can better confirm the signals of price action with the indicators.
      i would like to argue with you here.in the beginning of trading career should we confuse our mind learning complicated strategies?or we should focus on simple strategies like price action so we can think about the market in a simple way?i am not saying price action is the best,but it is definitely one of the simple strategies that new traders may intend to practice.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Chatty

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by salamander View Post
      Hello my friends what is pinbar? pinbar what was a candlestick with a long tail or short? and how many stop loss we need to use from our open order? if TP 1 is untouched whether to show the position if the price uptrend?
      sorry mate for late reply.i was not around this thread fro long.First,a pin bar is a price reversal candle.the criteria for a valid pin bar is,it will have a tail or wick three times longer than its body and the most important is t will have to close within the previous bar.the significance of pin bar is that a new momentum had come in the market.traders have begun to think in a different way and took control of the previous bias whether it is bullish or bearish.
      The stop will be above the tail of the pin bar always.but sometimes when a large pin bar forms in weekly chart we can place stop at the 70% of the pin bar's tail because of the safety and risk reward calculation.
      when tp1 is untouched it does not mean the price is still in uptrend.the best play is banking some profit when there are many minor s/r zones in the chart that the price may respect and move the rest of your trade to break even.this way you can protect your valuable capital.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Chatty

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Default AUDUSD H4 Pin Bar

Hi fellas,i am going to take this pin bar setup on AUDUSD four hours time frame.it has formed from very strong support 1.0200 that pursues me to go long on this pair.so my entry point is at the break of the pin bar's high 1.0240.the first logical target is 1.0325.if price can clear this level we can see Aussie bulls are at 1.0460.The break of the pin bar's low 1.0170 will frustrate this setup.Hope it will be a wining trade.Have a great day!
      Attached Images  

Banned
      I am:
      In_Love

MixMax is on a distinguished road MixMax's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      67.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

that's a wonderful brother i love it its a very good estrategy i will use it in the future you use the trend and this is very good because you have to remembrer that always the trend is your freind nether that you will by or sell use always the trend and you will see the resault this is my estrategy brother peace

Banned
      I am:
      ----

umifx is an unknown quantity at this point umifx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

[/COLOR]
      Quote Originally Posted by weaddads View Post
      i do not use the trading indicator and i really do not want to use them future. because the indicator do not give the right signal in the right time so that i try to understand the trading method of the price action. here have more possibility.
      trading by using the indicator does it all end dengfan losses, it is very helpful if we could see more clearly and also know the fundamental news, with many indicators we can obtain as much data correctly and Fibo Pivot, support lines and daily range of an indicator

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Chatty

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Default AUDUSD H4 Pin Bar Trade Update

The trade setup i mentioned on AUDUSD made 30 pips gain.i entered from 1.0240 with the break of pin bar's high.later i saw price struggling with 1.0270.so i decided to close half of my trade at this level and move the rest to break even.After NFP price tested 1.0270 again i was bit elated hoping that its gonna push more higher.but later i observed it touched my BE.though little gain you have to keep in mind how to manage your trade.i never let my wining trade turn into a losing trade.and i am satisfied with my performance.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast