FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

rosefx is on a distinguished road rosefx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      243.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Borhan View Post
      That is good trading strategy. But every forex trader cannot use this strategy. Who are new forex trader they cannot use this strategy betterly. So it is not importent for them.
      Trade Setup Using Price Action is another breakout forex strategy and will be more profit if you know about trend and trading with discipline and a trading plan forex trading should be appropriate capital we have, use margin, according to capital not to be greedy, use stop loss

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

techboy will become famous soon enough techboy will become famous soon enough techboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2213.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rose** View Post
      Trade Setup Using Price Action is another breakout forex strategy and will be more profit if you know about trend and trading with discipline and a trading plan forex trading should be appropriate capital we have, use margin, according to capital not to be greedy, use stop loss
      Right, any strategy may work as long as you can follow your trading plan consistently and follow good money management practice, I have seen a lot of traders jumped from one strategy to the other the moment they bump series of losing trades...

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

ahmed123asd is on a distinguished road ahmed123asd's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      237.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

this is really a perfect and awesome strategy with the highest profit ration i think and its really easy to use for newbies and this method also work on daily and even on monthly

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

ejuna80 is on a distinguished road ejuna80's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      765.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading with price action is over hyped and you have to be careful when trading with it only. You have to confirm the set up with other indicator

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

yudhyhg is an unknown quantity at this point yudhyhg's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      112.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

pleas epm me more about price action. i really new and want to know from the master like you.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Chatty

bhops is on a distinguished road bhops's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      357.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Sorry for not to be here for long.i was busy with managing some funds ad trade i am doing using price action.its amazing since you practice it over the time and have some deep inspection into it and you know what you are doing.i will be posting some chart if i can and share my trade setup.

Quote Originally Posted by ejuna80 View Post
      Trading with price action is over hyped and you have to be careful when trading with it only. You have to confirm the set up with other indicator
      Mate i don't think PA is over hyped and needs other indicators to apply.the reason i am telling you is that you may have heard it from someone or you have no experience with PA at all.i am using it for long time and i see its fantastic in its simplicity and application.thanks

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by yudhyhg View Post
      pleas epm me more about price action. i really new and want to know from the master like you.
      Sorry for late reply.why don't you ask your queries here.so that people can learn through your queries from this thread.i will reply anything related to PA.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      660.45 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bhops View Post
      Sorry for not to be here for long.i was busy with managing some funds ad trade i am doing using price action.its amazing since you practice it over the time and have some deep inspection into it and you know what you are doing.i will be posting some chart if i can and share my trade setup.

Mate i don't think PA is over hyped and needs other indicators to apply.the reason i am telling you is that you may have heard it from someone or you have no experience with PA at all.i am using it for long time and i see its fantastic in its simplicity and application.thanks

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

Sorry for late reply.why don't you ask your queries here.so that people can learn through your queries from this thread.i will reply anything related to PA.
      hi how are you ?i would like to learn about price action.i have been trading but i never know how people can trade without indicators on there chart.how do you get to draw the support and resistant and how are you able to know where the strong support and resistant and the small ones?

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

monirulmanik is an unknown quantity at this point monirulmanik's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      35.35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i would like to ask here that, it should to give some common and simple rules for price action trading. i mean how can understand trending market or ranging market? how can decide short or long? where will be the entry point, exit point and stop loss? thanks

Banned
      I am:
      ----

shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      660.45 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default hi sir

Quote Originally Posted by monirulmanik View Post
      i would like to ask here that, it should to give some common and simple rules for price action trading. i mean how can understand trending market or ranging market? how can decide short or long? where will be the entry point, exit point and stop loss? thanks
      hello sir,
      we are waiting for the respond to our question too but i want you to remember this not all pin bars are acting like reversals just check where this pin bars ahve occured if you thought the line that it has occur was a strong support that will be a powerful reversal pin bar.i think thats where the owner of this thread always enters his trades

10. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Bitchy

Nick Craig is an unknown quantity at this point Nick Craig's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      230.53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

bhops, hi, i am also a great fan of price action.i am using with good enthusiasm.i am looking forward to have some charts and trade set up from you.hope you will continue this thread and share your thoughts with us.best regards to you Sir.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast