• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 42 of 116 FirstFirst ... 37 40 41 42 43 44 47 ... LastLast

Thread: entry point or exit point?

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

metro has a spectacular aura about metro has a spectacular aura about metro's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      342.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

both points are really very important for trading and we should respect it.a good trader will use both of option because exit point helping us to close our trades with profit in our absent.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

RambutPendek is an unknown quantity at this point RambutPendek's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      177.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i believe right timing is essential here, It can help us to create reasonable buying and selling results making our buying and selling goal. Technique is more specify your target which means some group of strategy according setting on entry and exit point.

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

techboy will become famous soon enough techboy will become famous soon enough techboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2226.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by metro View Post
      both points are really very important for trading and we should respect it.a good trader will use both of option because exit point helping us to close our trades with profit in our absent.
      In general both are important but if I have to choose between the two entry point has more importance, without a good entry point we will struggle in becoming a profitable trader in these market.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

PaulMcGrey is on a distinguished road PaulMcGrey's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      514.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
      In general both are important but if I have to choose between the two entry point has more importance, without a good entry point we will struggle in becoming a profitable trader in these market.
      if like that, i will set trailing stop, trailing stop is often used by traders in order to limit the profit, because the use of trailing stop like this if it touched the op we are in profit, and this is a pretty good strategy and its often used until recently

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Scared

Ideofx has a spectacular aura about Ideofx has a spectacular aura about Ideofx has a spectacular aura about Ideofx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      863.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My idea is we can`t sure about what will happen next in this market. So it s better we enter to a trade when time is right and also close the trade after making some green pips. It s all about satisfaction. We must satisfy what we get in here. Then there won`t be any problem with exit point. Entry point is always based on our analysis knowledge
      Please Forgive My English

Banned
      I am:
      Amused

orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1585.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The second point we must make as a guide in taking the position to avoid mistakes when you want to reopen your position with the goal not the accumulation of positions in the same direction.

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Bitchy

ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1923.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Most forex tutors concentrate too much on entry points yet exit points are as equally important . for scaling for example your exits must be quick and whenever a trade doesnot behave as expected its a rule you exit from it fast

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Amused

MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1332.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ganeshjain View Post
      entry point or exit point?

i was just wondering should i give more important to entry point or exit point? which is more important is forex?

lets share it guys...
      Both are really very important. We should know when to enter and exit from the market. If we are wrong in entry point, then our deals will start to float in negative side and if we are wrong in exit point, then we will lose our profits and again need to wait for the next exit point.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Angry

jariman has a spectacular aura about jariman has a spectacular aura about jariman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      838.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think more important is the current market entry. because this is the key to success. if you go at the right time, then you will surely get profit. if not, then you will get floating. to exit, we think later.

10. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

goldeneyes is a jewel in the rough goldeneyes is a jewel in the rough goldeneyes is a jewel in the rough goldeneyes is a jewel in the rough goldeneyes's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1800.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

entry point and exit point is important. If you cant make a good entry point ensure your exit point really pay for. Since we as trader only count on that position.
      Need more than 1 minutes to reply a post, Need only 3 second to click "Thanks" if you think it's useful.
      My Twitter

Reply to Thread
    Page 42 of 116 FirstFirst ... 37 40 41 42 43 44 47 ... LastLast