Thread: Gold Trade in MT5

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angelic

Rejaul143 is an unknown quantity at this point Rejaul143's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      117.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Gold trading is a risky trading special for the beginner and i prefer we should start gold trading up to 1000 dollar investment or bonus.This is about learning and practice we should learn more and more.

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

goldrush is on a distinguished road goldrush's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1381.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You can place as much position as you can place when you are trading gold but bear it in mind that the more positions you place, the more risk you are taking. So if mistakenly the market goes against you, you will incure very huge loss.

Banned
      I am:
      Flirty

Andri1978 is on a distinguished road Andri1978's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      541.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading in gold can be dangerous but can also be very profitable as long as we apply money management properly. As long as we only make the open position with only 1% of our capital then we could survive long in trading in gold.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3070.94 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,255 Times in 527 Posts

I think you will not be able to open a mt5 account for this bonus program. this is only for mt4 trading platform. so the best way for you to do this is by trading using mt4 first and when you get profit, then you can withdraw it first and later deposit it to new mt5 trading account.
      Never Give Up! Success Is Just Around The Corner

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Confused

samurai3x has a spectacular aura about samurai3x has a spectacular aura about samurai3x has a spectacular aura about samurai3x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1735.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rejaul143 View Post
      Gold trading is a risky trading special for the beginner and i prefer we should start gold trading up to 1000 dollar investment or bonus.This is about learning and practice we should learn more and more.
      Yes, I do not recommend for beginners to trade gold, because gold has a large range of daily movement, and also we have to use a large capital to trade gold, and we only get a low leverage in gold trading. Beginners should choose a currency pairs for the first time, they can start to trade gold if they already have good result in currency pairs.
      "Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out"

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

P A is a jewel in the rough P A is a jewel in the rough P A is a jewel in the rough P A's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      127.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by orient View Post
      Hello, I wana know whether I can trade Gold in MT5 (Real) with the bonus amount on insta forex. Also, I wana know that how many open positions will I be allowed???
      I am sure that the bonus for posting is only for mt4 accounts, if you want to trade in mt5 you must deposit real money. However, Gold market in mt5 will be similar to mt4 account so there is no advantage of trading in mt5 if you just want to trade gold there.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3940.31 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      16 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,181 Times in 564 Posts

to trade in gold you can find its symbol gold and XAUUSD on your terminal there is no restriction you can sue any lot which is according to your capital.minimum lot in gold is 0.01 and better not to use 0.03 or 0.05 lot if our capital less then 1000usd.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      890.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

gold trading using it very easy so if we are not careful in using and also take advantage of the opportunities we will be increasingly difficult and hard. but we also have to always know and understand that we must always be possible to use the means that can help us to become a trader who can analyze the market well.

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1953.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Gold us one pair that had a high rate of volatility and whether we trade it on the meta trader four or meta trader five we have to be very careful of it so that we don't fall it's victims as we trade in the market and this same gold has given many people margin call

11. Forex Game
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Angelic

Nilanzona will become famous soon enough Nilanzona's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      814.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by orient View Post
      Hello, I wana know whether I can trade Gold in MT5 (Real) with the bonus amount on insta forex. Also, I wana know that how many open positions will I be allowed???
      Gold pair is risky pair to trade. You can trade by using gold pair with bonus amount but you should know the market movement. If you know the market movement than using gold pair you will be able to trade and also be able to make profit. Gold pair may be risky but profitable pair.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast