• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Gold Trade in MT5

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1953.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

When we trade gold either in the mt5 platform or the mt4, we should be very careful and caution and that is because of the high volatility rate of gold, it has been known to give so many people margin call all the time, due to the unpredictable nature of spikes it produces all the time.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor"> </a>
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3277.12 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,090 Times in 1,171 Posts

I have never liked trading gold, either in the meta trader four or five, the volatility and spikes in the gold pair does not change, we really have to be careful in trading this pair as it has given a whole lot of traders margin call and I am the number person in this category.

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Gold is my worst pair because the level of margin call that I have experienced trading it, but for some other categories of people there is no other pair that suits them other than highly volatile ones, it's all a matter of thinking pattern.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading gold on a mobile platform should be done with so much caution because of the way this pair moves, never rush into trading it except you can see clearly what has happened in the past, this is to ensure that you are properly protected. Don't be foolish in your decision making.

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

I have never use the meta trader five and that is because I don't see any much difference between it and the meta trader four from the people that have used it, I would rather use what I have a good understanding and knowledge of, in order to prevent unnecessary mistake.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3062.55 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,376 Times in 1,447 Posts

yeah you can trade on gold with instaforex real account and position depend on your leverage, if you use high leverage then you can open position until your margin level, but i think you should do that, because if you do then you can lost all of your money in a second.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading Gold in any platform is the same because the volatility of gold is unrivalled, that is why we should use wide stop loss and monitor our trades closely because anything can happen in the market when it comes to trading this pair, don't be carried away by the high volatile movement.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

Honest is a name known to all Honest is a name known to all Honest is a name known to all Honest is a name known to all Honest is a name known to all Honest is a name known to all Honest's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3531.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We experience similar thing in every trading platform when trading gold but what is not clear to me thou is if there is gold in mt5. I hAve traded therein on a demo and gold, oil as well as silver were missing and I will not know if I actually miss something in the process for the omission to have occurred.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Just like children have certainly behaviour that they exhibit whether they are from Lagos or London, same thing applies in the forex market with gold trading, whether you trade it in Mt5 or mt4, it will always exhibit its characteristics of volatility and what have you.

11. Forex Game
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Anispalash is an unknown quantity at this point Anispalash's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Meta trader 4 or 5 is not important. Important thing is trading. You have to know how to trade with gold pair. Trading does not become good with platform. It is you who can make trading good. No trading platform can help you to make perfect trading. You have to increase capability to make good trading.

Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast