As back as XVIII century women started fighting actively for rights equality with the sterner sex and they have been still trying to prove that any menís job can be done by a woman as well. A decade away back traderís profession was considered as for men only, but now it is successfully apperceived by women. However, a dispute concerning who is better in trading - men or women does not fade away so far. Men insist that their logical thinking is an inborn aspiration for superiority and risk addiction come as inseparable qualities of an auspicious trader. Ladies respond that for beneficial trading it is much more important to have an evolved intuition, patience and discipline which they obtained inherently.
MT5 Forum offers to draw a line in this everlasting dispute. We invite our beautiful forum-ladies to try conclusions with the opposite sex and assert their right to be called successful traders, and male forum participants are invited to prove that they are really first-ever!
1. The contest is held 27.08.2012 00.00 (GMT+3) - 07.09.2012 00.00 (GMT+3).
2. Contest registration finishes on 26.08.2012 at 23.59 (GMT +3).
3. The competition is run among teams - female and male teams.
4. The contest participants' mission is to earn the biggest profit shown in "Equity" indicator by the contest end.
5. The Participant opens a demo account with InstaForex Company via the special form. The account parameters (USD 5,000 balance and 1:500 leverage) are set automatically. In the process of registration in the account holder field it is necessary to indicate the forum nickname. The Participant should keep the account password safe as it cannot be restored if lost.
6. No advisors are allowed to be employed on the contest account.
7. Working on the contest account should comply with the rules set by InstaForex Company for servicing real accounts.
8. The Participant opens his/her own contest thread in the section "Ladies versus Gentlemen" contest in their team subsection specifying his/her account number and providing a very precise short description of the strategy in the form of, for example, "XXXXXX - trade midterm EURUSD, GBPUSD, GOLD, apply MACD", where XXXXXX is the trader's account number. The publication of the investor-password is required.
9. The Participant is to explain the actions in relation to every deal, open or close (partially close as well), or fixing profit in the topic thread (see point 8), in particular, what triggered the decision to open or close a deal. The description is to contain the number of a certain trade or order.
10. For the moment of the contest finishing all positions of the Participant should be closed. In case a position is open, the participantís score will be the value shown in "Equity" parameter. The Participant who did not open any trade for the contest period will have a 0 score.
11. The final team's score is calculated by the following formula: [amount of all team's participants score] / [number of participants in the team].
12. The team participants who got the highest final score are recognized winners upon the contest finish.
13. Every winning team member, that has managed to get a profit, obtains a USD 100 bonus to the account. The prize amount is unavailable for withdrawal and accrued to the member's real trading account with InstaForex attached to his forum profile. All the profit earned during trading operations is allowed for withdrawal with no restrictions.
14. Anti-Fraud policy.
14.1. The administrators of the contest warn that non-trading methods of competition leading to the guaranteed prize are prohibited, in particular, the confederacy of the Participants with a target of registering numerous accounts and opening differently directed deals on the same instrument. For such actions the Participants will be disqualified.
14.2. InstaForex Company has a right to ask the administrators of the contest to consider the issue of the Participant's disqualification in case of revealing scam electronic advisors, using the faults of the Company's software support with an aim to get the guaranteed profit by the Participant.
14.3. For the actions which contradict the rules of the contest the Participants will be disqualified.
Trading duel between ladies and gentlemen is declared open. May the best win!
The contest monitoring.