Things you should know:
- You need to make at least 10 quality posts in the discussion area before you become a member of MT5. Before that the posts you make will not be visible in the forum. A moderator needs to approve your posts, so you need to wait for approval.
- During validation period you may not be able to access your profile. So you need to complete the 10 post validation requirement.
- Do not PM the mods or post in their profiles that why your posts are not being shown. If your posts comply with the forum rules then they will show up.
- Some of the important threads you must read are:
> Forum Rules
> Bonus for posting
> Bonus for posting F.A.Q
- Do not just open a thread asking a question. Use the search box and you will see most of your questions have been answered already.
- In case you urgently need your referral link, follow the instructions:
> Your referral link: http://forum.mt5.com/index.php?referrerid=XXXX
> See the number below? Replace the XXXX above with that number & that is your referral link.
- Any question regarding bonus should be discussed here - Bonus for your posts. Do not open a new thread asking a question.
- There are a few sticky threads in some sections. Please go through them. They contain special rules for those particular sections.
- Don't just keep on asking why your bonus for posts is not increasing even though you are making posts because at times, bonus script is turned off for maintenance. As soon as its turned on again, all of your posts which you made during this time will be counted as paid posts and you will get paid for them by the end of the month.
A few cautions:
- Do not talk about other brokers bonus offers in the forum. It is subject to penalty.
- Live trading section is for discussion purpose. If you want to post signal or similar then post them in the sub section Forex Signals
- Do not open any thread regarding MT5 forum on the "Free Dialogue" section. Ask them in "Forum & Portal Support" section.
If you have any query regarding new members, feel free to ask in this thread.