• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How to Develop a Sentiment-Based Approach?

Banned
      I am:
      ----

rabbi90 is an unknown quantity at this point rabbi90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      74.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I consider that it is in fact it is so hard to expand a sentiment pedestal approach. However, you require to be acquainted with on the subject of your paired countries economic circumstances.

2. Demo contests
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      893.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I did not so understand the pattern of market sentiment because I also do not quite know how the right way to be able to provide some analysis that has always made ​​me believe that the market sentiment and it is going to make us know that we should do a re-analysis that we no error occurs due to market sentiment.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

you have to consider you tolerance for risks , then you have to consider your ability and patient as well as discipline to wait for a trade to become profitable even when the trade seems to not be doing pretty well at the present time.

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to 22gostfx for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (03-02-2018), PongsakornFX (03-02-2018)

I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,986.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,129 Times in 8,472 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by abhinavsahoo View Post
      As a trader, it is your job to gauge what the market is feeling. Are the indicators pointing towards bullish conditions? Are traders bearish on the economy? We can't tell the market what we think it should do. But what we can do is react in response to what is happening in the markets.

Note that using the market sentiment approach doesn't give a precise entry and exit for each trade. But don't despair! Having a sentiment-based approach can help you decide whether you should go with the flow or not. Of course, you can always combine market sentiment analysis with technical and fundamental analysis to come up with better trade ideas.

In stocks and options, traders can look at volume traded as an indicator of sentiment. If a stock price has been rising, but volume is declining, it may signal that the market is overbought. Or if a declining stock suddenly reversed on high volume, it means the market sentiment may have changed from bearish to bullish.
      Market sentiment alone can't be used for trading forex and the main force behind sentiment is volume and of course we don't have centralized volume data.
      This is why it's not good to use market sentiment to trade forex. However, if you go to forex futures then you can use this strategy better because the volume is centralized.

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (03-02-2018), PongsakornFX (03-02-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276.41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,010 Times in 406 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 22gost** View Post
      you have to consider you tolerance for risks , then you have to consider your ability and patient as well as discipline to wait for a trade to become profitable even when the trade seems to not be doing pretty well at the present time.
      Yes I also agree with you completely. Every trader must consider the risk before entering a trade to avoid losing too much money.
      Also we need to be patient to avoid getting into the market when the market is actually not in good condition to give us profit.
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Beautiful Quynh For This Useful Post:

PongsakornFX (03-02-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Quynh View Post
      Yes I also agree with you completely. Every trader must consider the risk before entering a trade to avoid losing too much money.
      Also we need to be patient to avoid getting into the market when the market is actually not in good condition to give us profit.
      How to tolerate ther isk when using sentiment approach whent here is no real number to count on in your chart?
      I don't know about this and that is my question for you. I think sentimenet apporach is not technical so no solid price data to use.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2