• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 94 97 98 99

Thread: How can I open a bonus account & attach it on my forum profile?

Banned
      I am:
      ----

justkiller will become famous soon enough justkiller's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default How can I open a bonus account & attach it on my forum profile?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow these easy steps to avoid problems with attaching your trading account

Step 1. First you should open a trading account through Instaforex Broker website ( choose one from the types of accounts given ) Just put "portalforum" in the "Affiliate code" box like at the picture bellow:

Name:  portalforum.jpg
Views: 10320
Size:  11.0 KB

Step 2. Go to your forum profile:

Name:  myprofile.jpg
Views: 3859
Size:  15.3 KB

Step 3. Open the "Bonus for post" tab:

Name:  bonusforpost.jpg
Views: 3793
Size:  28.1 KB

Step 4. Enter your account number and the trader's password:

Name:  attach.jpg
Views: 22236
Size:  13.0 KB

If you see this:

Name:  fail.jpg
Views: 5883
Size:  10.6 KB

go back to Step 4 and make sure you enter the correct data.

If you see this:

Name:  fail12.jpg
Views: 5900
Size:  21.4 KB

go back to Step 1 and open a new account as instructed.

NOTE: Once you attach your I** account to your profile, make sure you confirm the action by clicking the activation link in an email which you receive right after attaching your trading account. Without clicking the activation link, your account is not fully attached to your profile and you will get nothing.

NOTE 2: If there is anyone who have not yet get his activation e-mail please let me know and I will re-send it to you.

You can contact me via PM (Private Message) or VM (Visitor Message) on my profile page here http://forum.mt5.com/member.php?6138-PhAnToMtRaDeR79.

Hope, you will handle this. Good luck!
      Last edited by NikitaBelle; 02-07-2018 at 09:10 AM. Reason: fixing the faulty InstaHomePage link

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,622 Times in 5,119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MT5 venki View Post
      Hello Everyone,
      I have been trying to create live account in instaforex website. All i can see is instant live account opening page that doesn't have input to enter affiliate code. So please guide me to create live account that can be added in this forum.

Image four your reference:
      Attachment 74181
      There should be another page where you will have to enter details because you will need to enter Your address too Try to fill the data in this page and then open an account. However I havent opened new account lately with this new form but there is nothing to lose for you but try it out Let us know afterwards MT5 venki.
      Great to have you here on MT5 Forum!

3. The following 2 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

azmassi (02-10-2018), MT5 venki (02-10-2018)

I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,671 Times in 4,509 Posts

Hello Everyone,
      I have been trying to create live account in instaforex website. All i can see is instant live account opening page that doesn't have input to enter affiliate code. So please guide me to create live account that can be added in this forum.

Image four your reference:
      Attachment 74181
      Hi dear,
      Here's the link to open a new account: https://www.instaforex.com/open_live_account
      At the bottom of the page , click on accept terms of agreement and follow the instructions to open a new account!

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-11-2018), MT5 venki (02-10-2018)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1337.69 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thumbs up https://www.instaforex.com/open_live_account

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      There should be another page where you will have to enter details because you will need to enter Your address too Try to fill the data in this page and then open an account. However I havent opened new account lately with this new form but there is nothing to lose for you but try it out Let us know afterwards MT5 venki.
      Great to have you here on MT5 Forum!
      Quote Originally Posted by azmassi View Post
      Hi dear,
      Here's the link to open a new account: https://www.instaforex.com/open_live_account
      At the bottom of the page , click on accept terms of agreement and follow the instructions to open a new account!
      Hi Azmassi, Dzin4aans,

https://www.instaforex.com/open_live_account this is working fine. Thank you!.
      venki

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to MT5 venki for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-11-2018), NikitaBelle (02-10-2018)

I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,671 Times in 4,509 Posts

Hi Azmassi, Dzin4aans,

https://www.instaforex.com/open_live_account this is working fine. Thank you!.
      You're welcome Venki, always glad to help our member

9. The Following User Says Thank You to azmassi For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (02-11-2018)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

AtifShah is an unknown quantity at this point AtifShah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is not a problem its taken some time so dont worry about that you have to wait for few days after the first week of month they will send your bonus in your acount .

Reply to Thread
    Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 94 97 98 99