• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: What I learned about forex so far

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,601 Times in 6,449 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Default What I learned about forex so far

Since I have been practicing demo so far and also study in babypips.com. learning Forex is a bit easier for me than the first time I started. I think Forex is not that complicated at all if you just to have a clear grasp of what Forex is all about. If there is one thing that is crystal clear for me, it's the truth that market trend can go up and down at any given time and it's where the traders can win or lose their trades. Some indicators failed me, sometimes I really have to rely in my instinct and execute threads hoping it would go on my favor. There are so many factors to consider. In the end I really have to take the risk or else I will be forever afraid to move on forward. Forex market is an scary at the same time exciting world. I will just have to make the best out of it.

How about you...either you are a newbie or a seasoned trader...what have you learned about Forex market so far? Please share...and thanks for all the input.

2. <a href=""> </a>
    3. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

demitri86 (06-20-2013), Fxplayer (06-12-2012), goodguy333 (10-08-2014), maksud munshi (07-08-2013), MT5 luz3rrul3z (06-30-2012), orphenoc (09-22-2011), RainFall (07-06-2013), razib1987 (08-03-2014), unbreakable (12-30-2010), v3fx (10-06-2011), wiwiwinwijaya (09-18-2012)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

chicken is on a distinguished road chicken's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Whether you learn in babypips.com or elsewhere as on the web, in books, video.
      what they tech you that their experiences, I feel it is not more effective.
      only when you real trade and ... sometime you lost and you gain valuable experience,
      and look back what they taught what you learned and .... found that they correctly.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to chicken For This Useful Post:

unbreakable (12-30-2010)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

djai is on a distinguished road djai's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i have learnt alot from the markets, i never knew that emotional control is a prime factor in trading. the whole mind set needs to change if you want to trade.
      but i guess trading changes the person as well in the long run, i have seen some people who have become more clam and focused with everything that do other than trading.
      the most important thing that i have learnt is that the charts, it has everything written about the price in it, the only thing is we have to learn how to read the charts.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to djai For This Useful Post:

joynal2u (06-26-2011), novice (01-16-2012), tanzin (10-08-2012), unbreakable (12-30-2010)

MT5 GURU
      I am:
      ----

ganeshjain will become famous soon enough ganeshjain will become famous soon enough ganeshjain's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3234.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

control you emotional whatever happend - win or loss.
      dont trade on that day when you loss more.
      Always put STOP LOSS.
      Dont trade forex like gambling.
      As you sow, so shall you reap.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ganeshjain For This Useful Post:

joynal2u (06-26-2011), MT5 luz3rrul3z (06-30-2012), unbreakable (12-30-2010)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

unbreakable is on a distinguished road unbreakable's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      101.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i learn not to trade full day or you will loss all money.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to unbreakable For This Useful Post:

Shady Moustafa (01-30-2012)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cool

gallantyukie has a spectacular aura about gallantyukie has a spectacular aura about gallantyukie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1118.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by unbreakable View Post
      i learn not to trade full day or you will loss all money.
      It's true and of course that's depend to the market, how if you are a Full time trader, and don't have any conventional job?, I think every time and trade has a chance to get the pips..

Quote Originally Posted by chicken View Post
      Whether you learn in babypips.com or elsewhere as on the web, in books, video.
      what they tech you that their experiences, I feel it is not more effective.
      only when you real trade and ... sometime you lost and you gain valuable experience,
      and look back what they taught what you learned and .... found that they correctly.
      yeah it is true, but do real trade when we're not ready for everything yet (Based Trial & Error) is still taking more time to get it & I think it's not good..
      Last edited by Passionate Pisces; 08-21-2011 at 10:03 PM. Reason: consecutive posts in short time period
      "Forex has no Brain, Use Yours"

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

bofj is on a distinguished road bofj's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      15.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Since I have been practicing demo so far and also study in babypips.com. learning Forex is a bit easier for me than the first time I started. I think Forex is not that complicated at all if you just to have a clear grasp of what Forex is all about. If there is one thing that is crystal clear for me, it's the truth that market trend can go up and down at any given time and it's where the traders can win or lose their trades. Some indicators failed me, sometimes I really have to rely in my instinct and execute threads hoping it would go on my favor. There are so many factors to consider. In the end I really have to take the risk or else I will be forever afraid to move on forward. Forex market is an scary at the same time exciting world. I will just have to make the best out of it.

How about you...either you are a newbie or a seasoned trader...what have you learned about Forex market so far? Please share...and thanks for all the input.
      what i learn in relation to ur advice is that if u have a strategy follow it no perfect system but if ur system can give u good percentage winning trade its ok to follow it.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

chuna1985 will become famous soon enough chuna1985's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      381.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Congrats on your latest achievements in the demo. For me, this is my fifth month of trading forex and one of the major things i have come to learn is that we should not trust all indicators we see, and note that your can get confused by using a number of those indicators. Secondly, we should try and develop our own strategies, not trying to emulate other peoples work (strategies)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cool

gallantyukie has a spectacular aura about gallantyukie has a spectacular aura about gallantyukie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1118.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chuna1985 View Post
      Congrats on your latest achievements in the demo. For me, this is my fifth month of trading forex and one of the major things i have come to learn is that we should not trust all indicators we see, and note that your can get confused by using a number of those indicators. Secondly, we should try and develop our own strategies, not trying to emulate other peoples work (strategies)
      I agree with you, all we need is to improve our Analysis & Our own strategy...
      "Forex has no Brain, Use Yours"

16. FB
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

u9582885 is on a distinguished road u9582885's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      38.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i have learnt alot from the markets, i never knew that emotional control is a prime factor in trading. the whole mind set needs to change if you want to trade.
      but i guess trading changes the person as well in the long run, i have seen some people who have become more clam and focused with everything that do other than trading.
      the most important thing that i have learnt is that the charts, it has everything written about the price in it, the only thing is we have to learn how to read the charts.

Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast